• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House burnt down by mob justice

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

So allegations that some black girls were taken and there was trafficking going on the house. So based on this they decided to go and burn the house down.

This is where we are at. Wait till they accuse you of supporting Trump and burn down your house.

Vicetrailia

Mar 12, 2019
This story is a little old. You need to use more sources so you can see that it was a sex Trafficking house, and the police didn't do anything about it so they took it into their own hand.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
This story is a little old. You need to use more sources so you can see that it was a sex Trafficking house, and the police didn't do anything about it so they took it into their own hand.
Can you link the sources all stories I find are 4 days old and say they found the girld and they were never in the house.

I will update the op with the info.

Even if they were trafficking other people that doesnt deserve a mob to burn down their house. All the proof any article mentions is someone found a bloddy pair of underwear. Which could be BS or someone ate chiptole or something.

Thinks about it this mob got convinced thesd girls were in that house and the cops were covering it up so they were justified in breaking in the house and then setting fire to it. And in the end the girls were never in the house so it was all BS.

I am sure you get pissed at cops breaking into a house with no warrent and then burning down someones home because someone told you that they sold drugs and you found a zip lock bag on the floor.