• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House music + Resident Evil voice clips = Amazing

Neiteio

The wait for Bloodborne has been easy thanks to Resident Evil Revelations 2, which has been a wonderful surprise for most on GAF (as summarized here).

Now I have Resident Evil on the mind. And somewhere along the line, GAF showed me the works of YouTube user SikShadow, who combines house music with voice clips from RE5, RE6, etc. The result is hilarious, and surprisingly catchy.

Some samples:

Chris Redfield and Piers Nevans (RE6) — You Killed My Marco!

Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy (RE6) — Blow the Charges / SIMMONS

Chris Redfield (RE5) — First We Crack The Shell

Barry Burton (RE5) — NO!

Josh Stone (RE5) — LEGEND

I love those first two, in particular. Just amazing. Hope he does some for RER2. :)

Jawmuncher

You killed my marco is by far my favorite. It flows so well. I actually left the playlist on the other day for all the songs.

Neiteio

I really hate that I'm having PC issues with RE5 Gold around the corner :(

RIP, dreams.
You're not the only one. Haven't got around to fixing my gaming PC. And my friend is borrowing my PS3 copy of RE5. Of all the RE games, I have the strongest hankering to replay RE5. Once my addiction to RER2 subsides, I mean.

joe2187

Banned
I should have never introduced you to these, I should have know you couldn't control yourself!

Josh Stone will always be a legend.

MizzouRah

This is spectacular. I never played RE:6... or 5... or all of 4. But this makes me want to give it a shot for the terrible drama.

Neiteio

This is spectacular. I never played RE:6... or 5... or all of 4. But this makes me want to give it a shot for the terrible drama.
Resident Evil is the soap opera of the videogame world. Give it a shot -- few can resist its mix of horror and heart, ham and cheese.

cj_iwakura

The Simmons editing is priceless, just him waltzing through the city.

There's definitely a certain charm to how ridiculous RE's become, they're far past taking it seriously.

KyleCross

Ah yes, I found this guy years ago and I love him. I'm so glad he continues to make these, there's often a long delay between his videos but it's worth it. I remember trying to constantly pull off the "and I am a Legend!" part with Josh in DE. XD

Neiteio

My face when this thread is updated

Ml00TG0.gif

Oh happy days

edit: New song is catchy!

Palpable

Is there an instrumental for You Killed My Marco?

Also, he says we can download it on his soundcloud, but there's no download option for the songs lol

Top Bottom