• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How can I help my girl get a bigger butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkips

Banned
3QIVw.jpg

Fat butt or muscle butt? Fat butts are hard to make...it's like losing weight. You can't choose where to lose.

If you're not careful you'll end up with a gunt.

you're gonna have to fatten her up AND get her into the gym to do some squats, deadlifts, glute raises, etc. it's the only way, I'm afraid. That's how you make a good booty.

Mordeccai

Its pretty simple, just pull on her buttocks. Plant both hands firmly on either cheek, and tug. For added effect, take a meat tenderizer to her ass afterwards.

Lamel

Banned
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like to make girl's butt bigger?

Jesus at the title OP.

Anyway, SQUATS!

G-Fex

THATS ENOUGH OP, I don't think you realize how dangerous this topic has become.

It's not always about her ass being number 1, it's about her ass having bravery, honor and respect. And most importantly putting the butts of others ahead of her own. That's something Heavy D did every day of his life.

Saadster said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like to make girl's butt bigger?

Jesus at the title OP.

Anyway, SQUATS!
I didn't even notice the errors in the title until you told me. My brain filtered that shit out.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I know everyone is making joke replies... but uh seriously... you can't target areas for fat loss/gain. It goes where it goes and is different for everyone. As a general rule, the first place you gain fat is the last place you lose it, but even that varies.

If your girlfriend gained weight, there's no guarantee it'd go to her backside. Might be her belly or face or any other area. She might get super fat an never get a big butt! It's entirely possible.

Best to just like her for who she is... or find someone else more to your taste, if you can't get over it.

Lamel

Banned
How are you going to tell your girlfriend to go about making her ass bigger? Post results of that conversation of gaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom