• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

How Christianity's "Jesus" was an invention of desperate men

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
There are many muslims that are not crazy fanatics. I have a moroccan friend who is muslim and we have talked about islam in a critical way many times. The day I've been more severely "attacked" for criticizing a religion was by Pentecostals lol.
Did the Pentecostals run a truck through a crowd in your town in retaliation? Thought and prayers.

• Triggered
Reactions: Tesseract

GameChanger

Jun 9, 2019
God is real and if your this worried about it that makes me wonder what you think would make you not get to go to heaven. Try not to worry so much just try to be a good person and I believe you will get to heaven. Everyone is not perfect keep that in mind we all make mistakes. (I make mistakes pretty much everyday and I know I will go to heaven still.) Think about how Jesus judged people while he was here, that should help put your mind at ease.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
There are many muslims that are not crazy fanatics. I have a moroccan friend who is muslim and we have talked about islam in a critical way many times. The day I've been more severely "attacked" for criticizing a religion was by Pentecostals lol.
Did those Pentecostals fly a plane into a skyscraper?

• LOL
Reactions: HeresJohnny