• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How did the gamer girl who claimed to be virtually raped in GTA V become Lead Writer at Insomniac and the face of Black Cat in their Spider-Man game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time i saw this woman was in a funny h3h3 video making fun of this crazy SJW who felt like she was sexually assaulted because she played GTA V and complained about it on the Local News of some random channel 4 years ago, she was introduced as a gamer and a blogger.

Here is the original video.

And to my surprise and out of nowhere she became one of the Lead Writers for the PS4 Spider-Man game and she also had the influence to put her face as the face of Black Cat in the game while also covering her iconic cleavage because of the "male gaze"

b2SvfRC.png

As you can see they replaced the iconic cleavage and the pretty feminine round face of Black Cat from the comics with the Iconic long chin and glasses of this woman

vfxgeIj.jpg

So she went from a Gamer and Blogger to a new assistant writer at Bioware Edmonton where she worked on Mass Effect Andromeda and when the game failed because of cringy SJW writing and other stuff EA fired her and then she became a Senior Writer at Insomniac?? her career makes no sense.

I mean good for her but i want to know her secret for quick success in the gaming industry, the new Batman game from Rocksteady is going to be announced soon and i want to become the Lead Writer quickly so i can write this epic scene where Batman fights Superman while both of them looks like me.

lifa-cobex

Fairly sure she was a writer on Anthem too.

Going by her site. She's been washing around what was culturally popular at various times.
She's just been trying to work her way up the ladder. I don't think it matters which ladder as long as it's around some geek fandom.

It wouldn't shock me if she started her life as a tumbler blog.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Knees too sharp? C’mon, sorry to disturb the weekly take potshots at Insomniac because they are part of Sony and Sony is SJW home coordination/axis of evil control centre... but c’mon...the character is far from ugly even without her tits out.
She looks goofy as fuck. Girl on the left looks way better.

GreyHorace

You don't need to have talent to be in modern western game companies. Your politics just need to be right.
Interviewer: Do you have any programming experience?
Applicant: Eh... no.
Interviewer: Do you play any videogames?
Applicant: Er... I play some Candycrush on my phone? Does that count?
Interviewer: Have you written in any capacity for books, television or movies?
Applicant: Eh.. I write on my LiveJournal sometimes but I haven't updated it in-
Interviewer: Moving on. What are your political affiliations?
Applicant: Oh.. Well I voted for Hillary in 2016 but when she lost me and my friends started organizing groups of politically like minded people in some online spaces.
Interviewer: Really? What spaces?
Applicant: Well, mostly on Tumblr but sometimes we talk on ResetEra-
Interviewer: YOU'RE HIRED! NEXT!

Last edited:

Virex

Banned
Interviewer: Do you have any programming experience?
Applicant: Eh... no.
Interviewer: Do you play any videogames?
Applicant: Er... I play some Candycrush on my phone? Does that count?
Interviewer: Have you written in any capacity for books, television or movies?
Applicant: Eh.. I write on my LiveJournal sometimes but I haven't updated it in-
Interviewer: Moving on. What are your political affiliations?
Applicant: Oh.. Well I voted for Hillary in 2016 but when she lost me and my friends started organizing groups of politically like minded people in some online spaces.
Interviewer: Really? What spaces?
Applicant: Well, mostly on Tumblr but sometimes we talk on ResetEra-
Interviewer: YOU'RE HIRED! NEXT!
What you wrote might seem like you just joking. But I have a feeling that it's not entirely far from the truth either.

PocoJoe

Banned
I wonder why almost every time there is a woman saying stupid ass shit like "goombas raped me on mario!", They have this certain "feminist looks".

Bit crazy, bit ugly, but manly. Not beautiful feminine sane looking women.

Maybe they get bitter by the world because of their looks and go against men after it

They have faces that scream "look at me and I accuse you with rape", almost every time. It is just too interesting phenomenom

They should add to her archievements that her chin were used in Control

Also they are just attention whores, how The fuck anybody verbally rapes anyone in a game when there is a mute button? Too low IQ to use it? Or they are not even real gamers that know about muting.

They should stay inside without internet if some 14 years old can hurt their feelings by talking shit.

Stupid to take things personally on games, I guess they think they are so special snowflakes that these things are personal attacks

Last edited:

tassletine

My career makes no sense either. She seems to be a hard worker though.

This seems like a pitiful attempt at a witchhunt to me. Dragging up disparate comments from the past like this.

Welcome to Insomniac, where we hire ex Bioware 'My face is tired' writers. Gotto have those puddles in our writing too.

Also I call bullshit, I don't think she has ever played GTA in her life.

Last edited:

Arun1910

Surprisingly none I guess. You just have to be political correct, although that can be seen as morally sucking dick.

Who tf would put their wee wee into that face of ugliness anyway?

If you close your eyes and it's warm and wet, anything goes, bro

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

GymWolf

Well at least she is fuckable and not a whale like the other one...

Also can someone explain to me how can you get raped in gta online? She put a dual cock 4 in her vagina because othet male players said to her to do that in a voice chat during a robbery??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom