• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do I trim my bum hair?

Bullet Club

reduce my wipeage
bRaBUcV.png

TacosNSalsa

I can imagine that getting kinda...ummm..itchy . Proceed with caution. You could get a Brazilian wax. I remember watching a girlfriend get one. The sight of a hot woman spreading my girlfriends cheeks will never leave my mind. Grade A fap material right there y'all.

Last edited:
Clippers. After a shower, change the head of your clippers to the body hair attachment, squat over a mirror (you may have to use your phone torch, just leave it on the mirror facing up) and trim that nasty poop clinger.

Never shave proper, ingrown hairs and stubble are your not your friend.

Mista

Banned
None of what you mentioned. I use Veet it’s a cream you put there for 6 minutes and then all the hair just falls when you wash it. That’s how I shave my armpits and all that other stuff

O-N-E

None of what you mentioned. I use Veet it’s a cream you put there for 6 minutes and then all the hair just falls when you wash it. That’s how I shave my armpits and all that other stuff

That... doesn't sound safe. Is it?

crowbrow

Banned
The thought of a hot woman spreading Cunth's cheeks isn't as alluring.
If they don't want to wax his butthole he could always contact that if-a-woman-doesn't-want-to-shave-my-balls-she-is-a-bigot guy Yaniv and file a complaint together. They could run with the slogan "hairless buttholes and balls for equality".

Ovek

7Member7
Pay someone to do it, it's really the only to know that your not some sort of hair patch work down there.

It's not and getting chemical burns around your ring piece would be horrific.

Mista

Banned
Why not? Been using it for years and nothing happened to me. Even if someone got a sensitive skin there's one special for that too

Read about it. Its actually clean, simple and better than anything else

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I just use a regular beard trimmer. The same one I use on my face, in fact (I make sure I only do it after a shower).

Just get your ass nice and clean, wait a little while for the butt hair to dry, then get in there with your beard trimmer/clippers on one of the lowest settings. I think I use a guard that is 1/16th of an inch.

There’s really no science to it, just get in between your crack and shave all that hair off. Just use a little extra caution around the anus itself. You’ll get a feel for it.

Last edited:
if you do this PEOPLE WILL LOSE THEIR JOBS

you need your ass hair

do this instead

WIPE 1: Wet the TP before wiping

WIPE 2: Wipe normally

basically the wet wipe will loosen the shit compounds (it's very scientific so i won't get too into it) from your strands and then the dry wipe will absorb and clean reboot your sphincter

Papa

Banned

you need your ass hair

do this instead

basically the wet wipe will loosen the shit compounds (it's very scientific so i won't get too into it) from your strands and then the dry wipe will absorb and clean reboot your sphincter

Where do you get the liquid from for wipe 1?

I remember reading a story online at some point of some guy who shaved it or whatever and had horrible smells escape from there. After that I just assume it grows there for a reason and don't mess with it.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

you need your ass hair

do this instead

I use both dry and wet toilet paper each time I wipe, and I still benefit from having my ass hair trimmed down. It's a night and day difference for most poops (I still have the occasional bad poop even when I'm freshly trimmed).

I do have a substantial amount of ass hair. I imagine it wouldn't be as much of an issue for those with finer or less hair.

I always wipe dry until there's no more poop (or close to it), then I switch over to wet until there's no more poop.

Where do you get the liquid from for wipe 1?

At home, I just reach over to my sink and quickly run the toilet paper under a small stream of water. At work, I use the paper towels you dry your hands with (soak a few of them in water, bring them into the stall with me, and sit them atop a dry paper towel on the toilet paper holder).

Papa

Banned
I use both dry and wet toilet paper each time I wipe, and I still benefit from having my ass hair trimmed down. It's a night and day difference for most poops (I still have the occasional bad poop even when I'm freshly trimmed).

I do have a substantial amount of ass hair. I imagine it wouldn't be as much of an issue for those with finer or less hair.

I always wipe dry until there's no more poop (or close to it), then I switch over to wet until there's no more poop.

At home, I just reach over to my sink and quickly run the toilet paper under a small stream of water. At work, I use the paper towels you dry your hands with (soak a few of them in water, bring them into the stall with me, and sit them atop a dry paper towel on the toilet paper holder).

But aren't you worried about people thinking you pissed on the toilet paper holder when they see it's wet?

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
But aren't you worried about people thinking you pissed on the toilet paper holder when they see it's wet?
I always give it a quick dry with some fresh toilet paper before leaving the stall.

I used to be a complete animal and just leave it like that, but then the guilt of leaving it like that for the next person started getting to me.

Barnabot

Once a wiseman said:

"Cara, se pêlo fosse bom não nascia na bunda. "

Meaning

"Dude, if hair was any good it wouldn't be growing on your butt"

Last edited:

Renoir

while in shower. Squat. lather up the shaving cream in ur crack and slowly drag the blade down.
Took some practice. But i do it every 6 months of so. never looked back . Dont feel bad for getting involved in grooming yourself.
also invest in wet wipes(make sure their flushables).

Melon

Banned
Off-topic but this reminded me of a time one of my friends told me a story about this one girl he had sex with. Said she had so much ass hair it looked like a man's ass. He lost his erection pretty quick. I honestly didn't know women could (and willingly let themselves) have swamp ass but, hey, the more you know.

Top Bottom