• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How do you get a girl to take interest in you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
Heck Im not even in the friend zone. She only responds to me when I say something. I really didnt wait on my ass for a few months waitng for her. Anyhow Ill just probably say whats up to her randomly when I see her online. I got too much pride to let her just throw me off like that.

Tekky

SSGMUN10000 said:
Well no she is not hot. I consider her cute at the most. She is on the chubby side but she has the smarts and common interests, I really like that. The being with me and calling me back is what is missing.

I dont know this has really hurt my pride. You really think that if I keep at her she would change her mind. I have never really had to chase a girl in my life.

Well, that might be your problem. Try chasing her. If things improve, then that's what she wanted. If she still doesn't respond, then it's time to throw in the towel.

Remember: there are lots of chicks out there. Don't spend so much time moping about about just one of them.

Willco

Hollywood Square
After deliberating with my colleagues, I've decided to use my campus' AUTOTRON 486x H-AL 9000 SUPERCOMPUTER to find an answer to your question!

C:/RUN.EXE
THIS IS THE AUTOTRON 486x H-AL 9000 SUPPLEMENTAL SURVEY PROGRAM...
C:/QUESTION?
C:/QUESTION/HOW DO YOU GET A GIRL TO TAKE INTEREST IN YOU?
C:/SOLUTION:
whyhomework.jpg

Grubdog

Banned
My problem is finding the confidence to be myself around attractive women, I usually just end up saying things that I would never normally say, and they get turned off by that, and so do I. I'm only successful with girls when i'm drunk. =p

The problem is, no one can give you the right answer. Some girls like cocky guys, some girls like reserved guys.

Just be yourself and do what's comfortable for you, possibly slightly deviating from your casual approach with women if you pick up any signals. There's no point in acting cocky and funny to get a girl if you're not a cocky and funny guy all the time (unless you just want some pussy).

Some guys can act completley different around their girls just to keep up the image, but I personally don't think it's worth it. There's nothing better than being with a girl you like who likes being with who you are.

Of course there is the off chance people dont like you in general, and that makes things harder. This makes being yourself a bit of a problem.

MrAngryFace said:
Of course there is the off chance people dont like you in general, and that makes things harder. This makes being yourself a bit of a problem.
If people don't like you in general, then you've got bigger problems than not being able to land a woman.

GDGF

Soothsayer
I have. I've seen several shows pointing to him boning several chicks (even though I don't remember any of their names)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom