• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long after taking codeine can I drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yixian

Banned
I took a 30mg tab of dihydrocodeine and a 400mg tab of Ibuprofen about 2 hours ago due to a fucking terrible migraine headache. About an hour ago they cleared the headache up and I feel fine now.

Anyway I can't find any info anywhere on when I'm allowed to drink alcohol again. Is 2 hours long enough to get this stuff out of my blood stream?

I can smell dinner and fancy a glass of red :D

Yixian said:
I took a 30mg tab of dihydrocodeine and a 400mg tab of Ibuprofen about 2 hours ago due to a fucking terrible migraine headache. About an hour ago they cleared the headache up and I feel fine now.

Anyway I can't find any info anywhere on when I'm allowed to drink alcohol again. Is 2 hours long enough to get this stuff out of my blood stream?

I can smell dinner and fancy a glass of red :D

drinking will just make the high even better, 2 hours is plenty

edit: as long as it's plain dihydrocodeine that is, and doesn't contain paracetamol.

Yixian

Banned
i haven't had any paracetamol, just dihydro and ibuprofen.

I don't particularly want to get wasted lmao, just have a glass or two.

fuckmastergeneral says 2 hours is long enough to wait and by virtue of him being the first poster Ima just go with that :lol

EmSeta

Don't be such a wuss. Seriously. As long as you don't take a whole bunch of pills and drink a shitload, you're absolutely fine.

funkmastergeneral said:
drinking will just make the high even better, 2 hours is plenty

edit: as long as it's plain dihydrocodeine that is, and doesn't contain paracetamol.

Cosign. Besides, you should be doing a cold-water extraction to remove all that paracetamol when you take opiates, anyway. The stuff is toxic, especially in the amounts they add to most pain meds. Makes it more pleasant and safer if you need to take more for really bad pain.

I just had knee surgery and more than 1500 mg of paracetamol makes me puke, so extracting the vicodin is absolutely essential if I'm to do all my knee exercises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom