• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How old were you and your partner when you punched your V card?

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Ight bro that’s it, I’ve had enough

Imma head to a prison in Florida to watch the Joestar girl masturbate in front of a guy that looks like Tom Cruise so I can watch everyone turn into snails and then reset the universe and be with DIO-sama.
Araki wtf

Airbus Jr

Banned
Even though we’ve been together for 18 years, I‘ve never asked her. I was 13 when I tossed mine out.

The girl that helped me lose it was 15.

Thats incredibly young to have sexual intercourse at such young age

Seriously 13 years old ? Wheres your parents ?

What if shes got pregnant? You shouldnt be allowed to have sex intrcourse at such age

Last edited:

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
lol what a bunch of losers, i still have my v card.... mint condition.... almost 40.

jk, i was 17, she was 15. it was fun.

Last edited:
Only douchebags say partner

tkEXm5C.gif

ExpandKong

Banned
Me 19, she 18. Back seat of the car parked outside our old high school on New Year’s Eve. Was as drunk and uncomfortable as it sounds.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I was 17 I think, she was 22 and she fucked me on the pool table in the basement rumpus room of the church next door to her. She banged me 3 times in like 45 minutes that night.
Sounds like you got raped Dennis.

dee edit

Last edited by a moderator:

MastAndo

Gold Member
I was a bit of a late bloomer, so I didn't lose my virginity until I was like 19, and it was on a cruise ship to boot. She was kinda cute and I"m sure she was older even though she said she was my age...and she basically propositioned me, and I wasn't holding out for any particular reason or anything, so I figured why not. It was OK - not great, not terrible.

Depends. Do you still lose your V-card even if you're a three pump chump for awhile after you start? Asking for a friend, because it's been 25 years... :lollipop_pensive:

SKM1

I was 20 and she was 17. I was kinda scared because of the legalities but whatever. I remember being so tired after that I fell asleep and my body went numb. Weird.

13, to my then best friend who was 14.

It was the summer holidays, we were bored, I suggested more Super Mario Kart, she suggested shagging, we went with her idea. The rest of that sommer was bloody awesome.

I punched my wifes card when she was 18 and I was 21.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Still a proud virgin 💗
Poor Mrs. Kojima :(.

Thats incredibly young to have sexual intercourse at such young age

Seriously 13 years old ? Wheres your parents ?

What if shes got pregnant? You shouldnt be allowed to have sex intrcourse at such age
13 year olds are not little kids, if they really want to, you can not stop them. I think it is best not to forbid it but to make sure they act responsibly, so know and respect mattes of consent - even when it changes during the process - and use condoms.

I was 20 and my then-girlfriend-now-wife was 19 at the time (she was not a virgin though).

Top Bottom