• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How old were you and your partner when you punched your V card?

buizel

Banned
Just because your name is Richard doesn't make it okay to be a dick

Same goes for you weasel

Im not being a dick? I've never heard of being a Virgin some sort of mark of honour..? Do people not WANT to get laid?

Heres a tip, learn to be able to make fun our yourself. Then comments like that wont bother you, and girls like it when you can give and take a joke. You may even be able to laugh with one oneday ;)

Also your insults are dumb because it's literally proving stuff goes over your head.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Poor Mrs. Kojima :(.

13 year olds are not little kids, if they really want to, you can not stop them. I think it is best not to forbid it but to make sure they act responsibly, so know and respect mattes of consent - even when it changes during the process - and use condoms.

I was 20 and my then-girlfriend-now-wife was 19 at the time (she was not a virgin though).

Dont kid yourself

You shouldnt be having sex at 13 years old

thats fucked up

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
Dont kid yourself

thats fucked up

I thought you were a parody poster. Genuinely, I thought you were doing a parody of some Reset-era prude who's comments just kinda prove how narrowminded they are.

Many kids I knew at 13 (including myself) were drinking and smoking and banging.

For as many kids that do that at that age, there are as many sheltered ones who havent heard of doing it, and as many that would turn their nose up in disgust at it.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Im not being a dick? I've never heard of being a Virgin some sort of mark of honour..? Do people not WANT to get laid?

Heres a tip, learn to be able to make fun our yourself. Then comments like that wont bother you, and girls like it when you can give and take a joke. You may even be able to laugh with one oneday ;)

Also your insults are dumb because it's literally proving stuff goes over your head.
It was a joke dude. buizel is a weasel right?

Last edited by a moderator:

appaws

Banned

I think it is a mark of honor to save yourself for marriage. I respect that a lot.

I also think as a practical matter that the way our society delays marriage makes it next to impossible for most people to wait that long. I discussed this with a very devout Christian friend once who has a teenage daughter. He said he fully expects her to wait for marriage. I said "I think that's great. So what if she came to you at 18 wanting to get married?" He, not surprisingly, said no of course not, he would encourage her to finish college and establish herself a little before getting married.

So I pitched him my theory. The average age of first menses during the middle ages was 17. Most were married by 18-19. So society was only asking girls to refrain from sex for a year or two after menses. Because of modern nutrition (and other factors) the average age of menses has dropped to 13-14. But we tell girls to not get married until they are done with school and established in a career. That is at least a decade of being a full reproductive adult but celibate. Pretty unrealistic.

My friend thought I was making an argument for pre-marital sex, but I was not. I am making an argument for earlier marriage.

Airbus Jr

Banned
I thought you were a parody poster. Genuinely, I thought you were doing a parody of some Reset-era prude who's comments just kinda prove how narrowminded they are.

Many kids I knew at 13 (including myself) were drinking and smoking and banging.

For as many kids that do that at that age, there are as many sheltered ones who havent heard of doing it, and as many that would turn their nose up in disgust at it.

I guess thats what we called as were living in different world then..with different set of rules...

My father would beat me up if i had sexual intercourse..drinking or smoking at that age

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Dont kid yourself

thats fucked up
Don't kid yourself

Without child abuse (locking up your child) you will not be able to prevent it from happening, so better make sure your child trusts you and does not get into the situation unprepared. Sure, tell the kid that it is better to wait, but to be all strict will prevent nothing.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Don't kid yourself

Without child abuse (locking up your child) you will not be able to prevent it from happening, so better make sure your child trusts you and does not get into the situation unprepared. Sure, tell the kid that it is better to wait, but to be all strict will prevent nothing.

Whatever it is you shouldnt let your kid having sexual intercourse at 13 yo

Thats just bad parenting

The fact that you seems to embrace such thing shows how fucked up our society has become

Last edited:
The local school whore in my school was sexually active at 11 and was trying to coax me into having sex. (I didn't)

But over the 5 years I knew them, they had about 12/13 different guys (had sex with 5 of them) and carried about 30+ condoms in her Handbag (she shown me).

She's now got a kid and has ballooned in weight, which is a shame as she wasn't bad looking but certainly didn't respect herself that much to talk to me about having a dream of tossing off two different guys (one she was dating at the time).

Could I have set her straight? Doubt it as she was a loose cannon just like the rebel in my class who tried to be a cocktease/bully. I must have had a patience of a saint as I had her in my bedroom without stripping off. (I didn't care at that time and just talked to them about stuff at school)

My school was strange. I mean there is more to it than that but it is understandable why people have sex during their school years.

Ornlu

Banned
I think it is a mark of honor to save yourself for marriage. I respect that a lot.

I also think as a practical matter that the way our society delays marriage makes it next to impossible for most people to wait that long. I discussed this with a very devout Christian friend once who has a teenage daughter. He said he fully expects her to wait for marriage. I said "I think that's great. So what if she came to you at 18 wanting to get married?" He, not surprisingly, said no of course not, he would encourage her to finish college and establish herself a little before getting married.

So I pitched him my theory. The average age of first menses during the middle ages was 17. Most were married by 18-19. So society was only asking girls to refrain from sex for a year or two after menses. Because of modern nutrition (and other factors) the average age of menses has dropped to 13-14. But we tell girls to not get married until they are done with school and established in a career. That is at least a decade of being a full reproductive adult but celibate. Pretty unrealistic.

My friend thought I was making an argument for pre-marital sex, but I was not. I am making an argument for earlier marriage.

There's a lot of truth here. We put a lot of unrealistic burdens on our young people, pulling them in too many different directions all at the same time. It's very difficult to juggle schooling/career/sexual maturity/marriage and relationships all at the same time.

Pallas

Gold Member
Dont kid yourself

thats fucked up

Thats just bad parenting

The fact that you seems to embrace such thing shows how fucked up our society has become

All of the parenting in the world can’t stop your kids from doing something questionable so how about stop judging others. Parents can’t be expected to babysit their teenagers 24/7 and even with all of their wisdom instilled it doesn’t stop from shit just happening. Peer pressure for one is a real thing and so is curiosity and mystique around things that your parents tell you not to do.

Some kids listen some get too curious, so let’s not just pass a generalization on every posters parents who happened to lost their virginity at a young age. We don’t know the circumstances.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I always knew you were a bot.
Currypanda is a human who is spamming bots.
lol you think he is a human​
7e0.jpg

why are all the virgins acting triggered
You seem pretty chill though

Last edited by a moderator:

buizel

Banned

Thats just bad parenting

Lol people always say that but talk to people from the generation or before, and people were always doing those things at that age. Even my gramps who's dead now rest his soul, he would tell me tales of teenage debauchery.

Some of our parents aren't always role models though. I'm sure you didn't have to go on the run from your father because he was a rapist and attempted murderer. I'm not exactly seeking the approval of that guy.

Makariel

I was 18 or 19, I think she was about the same age (University years). I was drunk that night and got out of there as soon as I woke up :messenger_grimmacing_ yes, I was a real hero back then...

Top Bottom