• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Skybound Saved Telltale 'Walking Dead' Game From Certain Death.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...ved-telltales-walking-dead-game-death-1192831

On September 21, 2018, the roughly 250 employees of video game developer Telltale Games were delivered news that every developer dreads to hear: the studio was shutting down.

The announcement came as a shock for those in the building and outside it. Fans, media outlets and other developers coped with the fact that one of the most celebrated studios in the industry was shuttering. As a result, the fate of Telltale's upcoming titles (which included partnerships with Netflix on a Stranger Things game and an interactive media project based on the Minecraft franchise, as well as the final season of its hit licensed franchise, The Walking Dead) was up in the air.

"I think everyone assumed at that point that we were done," Brodie Anderson, executive producer of Telltale’s The Walking Dead: The Final Season, tells The Hollywood Reporter.

Check the link for the full story.

Silent Duck

So... does Clem live or die? I can’t bear to watch it myself. :messenger_face_screaming:
Still have the emotional scars from Lee... and Kenny.... and the dog... and the seemingly hundreds of other characters I befriended and watched die horribly due to my bad decisions. :messenger_fearful:
02dff3f0-8317-0133-9fd4-0e7c926a42af.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom