• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Sony Reacts When Asked About Bloodborne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony lose their marbles when asked about Bloodborne. Sony is the guy on the left and the loyal fan is on the right.

Sony does everything in their power to avoid answering questions when it comes to Bloodborne. Bloodborne is the new Half Life 3.

P.S. Bloodborne Remaster when? One of my top games to this day :/

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Star Wars No GIF by Morphin

SSfox

Don't need a remaster, just give it a patch upgrade it like other games did, and it will be more than enough, i would not have minded another DLC back then but as the game is a bit old now imo it's better to have a brand new game from FS, obviously Elden Ring is coming and i'm super freaking excited about.

SSfox

Sony lose their marbles when asked about Bloodborne. Sony is the guy on the left and the loyal fan is on the right.

Sony does everything in their power to avoid answering questions when it comes to Bloodborne. Bloodborne is the new Half Life 3.

P.S. Bloodborne Remaster when? One of my top games to this day :/

This video is quite funny actually, it can be used in many cases, for examples when asking Sega when's Rollback in VF5US.

Don't need a remaster, just give it a patch upgrade it like other games did, and it will be more than enough, i would not have minded another DLC back then but as the game is a bit old now imo it's better to have a brand new game from FS, obviously Elden Ring is coming and i'm super freaking excited about.
You and me both. Latest rumor is that there is a Remaster coming later this year for PS5. And its not being made by Bluepoint but by someone else and its more than a remaster according to the individual. It was a French leaker by name of SoulsHunt on Twitter and reddit. I know there is a lot of fake, but I try to keep track who seems legit and who is not.

This came from same individual who leaked existence of Final Fantasy Origins prior to E3 showing/announcement. There is some credibility there, but I am not holding my breath.

Source https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAEegQIFBAC&usg=AOvVaw2LKEdZTBuI6ENePjJdk91R

If Bloodborne Remaster does come to PS5 this Fall and couple it with Halo Infinite, BF 2042, and Forza Horizon 5. Amazing holiday for me, super content on my end.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
A "Twitter" type of post..... on Gaf....... masquerading as a thread.........

How far shall we fall................?

Don't worry, it won't take much time until a member build a thread about yet another Blooborne rumor, which will totally not be fake like the other 200 Bloodborne rumors threads we get on Gaf.

Sony does everything in their power to avoid answering questions when it comes to Bloodborne.
Everything within their power seems a little rhetoric laden when you're talking about them merely not confirming anything. Do you not think that in comparison to how they react that maybe "losing their marbles" is more representative of how you're reacting here?
I would suggest that if something with Bloodborne isn't happening yet then they would continue to confirm nothing but if something is happning with the game then they surely will confirm it when it's appropraite to do so. That's just the way these things have always been done. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
You are going to be eating a lot of crow soon.

I'm not here to feed your console warrior fetish man.
And by the time they release a remaster, humanity will not exist anymore and the Earth will be ruled by evolved space-monkeys anyway.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Best part is when he says "Of course I am drunk"

For me its when the guy sprays him the second time on the belly and then face, the slightly camp and cheeky tone he uses to say "that feel good?" cracks me up but also the pattern he sprays on his belly while the guy is just completely stationary is super funny to me. A truly great video.

kevm3

There's zero reason to remake bloodborne. It's not like the graphics are that dated. I'm sure they could do some 60fps patch, but wouldn't that mess with the timings of things? I remember there being some bugs when modders made Dark Souls 60 fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom