• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to earn money on blockchain games.

Mingen

I’d like to tell you about my way, which is still applicable, but not as effective as I may wish.
Perhaps you know about Ether Kingdoms — yep, that’s the one with imps fighting each other.

Lots of people say, that it’s a lie, but in November 2018 I invested 2 ETH in this game, bought lots of stuff, such as artifacts and loot chests, got some tokens (about 20,000) — soon after that the price has risen several times. I kept the tokens I bought in November and it turned out just awesome — in April, right after Bitfinex listing, I sold those tokens at 1200 sat.

What is the other usage of tokens? I took part in leaderboards, as I started playing Ether Kingdoms before the price rise, I was able to buy the coolest artifacts for cheap. I was able to defeat all the newbies that started playing, and there were lots of them at this time.

I was making about 15-20 dollars per day just fighting other people. At the same time, I sold the items from the chests I got in December for high price, all I had to do was just to wait one month.

It total I earned 3,500 dollars in 3 months.
And now the project announced that the mining is reduced and there will not be huge updates until September.
My income dropped significantly compared to what I was able to get earlier. What can you suggest, are there any other game with more or less passive income?

cr0w

Old Member
I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't even register your post as English, OP. I understand zero of what you said.

Bullet Club

I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't even register your post as English, OP. I understand zero of what you said.
I think I get it, just.

He spent 2 Ethereum (approx US$500), which are like Bitcoin, on the game. He bought ingame items, played the game, got far enough where he could get more expensive items plus got items from general play. Those ingame items are now worth more than when he started, so he sold them and made a profit.

crowbrow

Banned
I think I get it, just.

He spent 2 Ethereum (approx US$500), which are like Bitcoin, on the game. He bought ingame items, played the game, got far enough where he could get more expensive items plus got items from general play. Those ingame items are now worth more than when he started, so he sold them and made a profit.
He also got 20000 from other coins from the game which are different from ethereum and sold them on an crypto exchange to buy bitcoin. Good move.

Makariel

As soon as I get paid for something, it stops being fun and starts being work. I don't want to "work" games, but you do you.

Top Bottom