• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to fix the Xbox Dashboard for Scarlett

Roberts

Well everytime I go to mall and there is big lines on the others places I choose Mc Donalds just because I can make my order in few minutes and start to eat.

Your hungry won't wait these big line ups for food.

I think you used a bad analogy because most will choose Mc Donalds because it is fast... and card is a killer feature because most buyers today didn't have money on wallets.

OK, it is your choice and I'm fine with that. I used that analogy, because, given the choice, I will always choose food that tastes better, just like I will choose to play multi-platform games on X, because 99% of the time they just look better. The rest (in this case UI) is not important.

ethomaz

Banned
OK, it is your choice and I'm fine with that. I used that analogy, because, given the choice, I will always choose food that tastes better, just like I will choose to play multi-platform games on X, because 99% of the time they just look better. The rest (in this case UI) is not important.
Well I do love Mc Donald's taste too.
Of course some options are not good but some are wonderful.

But that is offtopic of course.

A UI can't be between you and your game... it should be simple, intuitive and fast... always.

Last edited:
Well I do love Mc Donald's taste too.
Of course some options are not good but some are wonderful.

But that is offtopic of course.

A UI can't be between you and your game... it should be simple, intuitive and fast... always.
lol the backhanded nature of this comment trying to associate the Xbox One X with McDonald's

mj.png

nemiroff

Gold Member
Xbox is my preferred console. But as a UX professional I find the UX to be lacking in a few areas. First and foremost the main UI too laggy and slow. Second it's sometimes frustrating to not intuitively know when the UI wants you to navigate horizontally or vertically. Also should be more customizable, and the UI sounds are truly awful.

ksdixon

Xbox 1 X's UI sucks! Going into sub menus means a rotating circle. Being on a game Store page means about 20 seconds before i can actually click something (like 'see the price'). It all makes for a sub-par experience.

Top Bottom