• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to get a Redbull code for Destiny's Exclusive Mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowise10

Want a code for the exclusive Destiny mission, only available for 7/11 Redbulls, plus a 50% XP boost? Well here is how to do it.

1: Go to http://quest.redbull.com
2: Make up a code, using only the numbers 3, 4 and 7, and incorporate TWO letters into it, using only the letters X C, and K

Example: X37377C4 or 437C3K43 (These work BTW, someone use them)

3: Check the agreement box, and hit enter
4: You now have the exclusive mission for Destiny plus a 50% XP boost.

Go nutz.

Note 1: You can put more then two letters into the codes, its just you'll have a chance of it being invalid.
Note 2: This is the numbers and letters for one specific batch. If anyone actually as a legit can, you should post the code you received, as their is likely batches of codes that use only other letters and numbers.
Note 3: This is likely taking a code from someone else's can. Take that as you will.
Note 4: Redbulls site is slow and janky. Refresh the page if it claims it down and whatnot.

Editors note: No I didn't find this.

Nugg

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

LOOK WHAT YOU DID GAF

It's funny how deaf they are to people clamoring for more content to their dumb game that they lock more content behind fucking cans of red bull.

Brilliant, Activision and Red Bull. Just brilliant.

Seriously. Do they not realize people are intrepid and will figure out how to enter multiple codes they did not receive from cans? *Sigh*

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Weird, that only makes for 3^8 = 6561 permutations (edit: not quite right, but should be in that ballpark). Not nearly enough values to cover the cans if they're supposed to be individual codes...

xGtAcE8.png

am I wrong in thinking that you are stealing codes from people that are paying for real cans? (like myself)

if so? fuck you guys how is this thread even allowed around here?

It's definitely stealing codes from people paying for the cans. 100%.
This is the Destiny equivalent of going into a GameStop and copying down the Club Nintendo (RIP) codes to use for yourself without buying the game... Pretty lame move considering people may buy these cans and get locked out of the promo.

This is the Destiny equivalent of going into a GameStop and copying down the Club Nintendo (RIP) codes to use for yourself without buying the game...

yeah, that's also wrong.

do you people not understand stealing?

when someone buys a Redbull can with a code on it, the price includes the code. Same with club Nintendo codes. (although in this case a second hand code is usually already used and the person making the purchase should know this)

Stealing codes from people who legitimately pay for the cans, yes.

But again. Pure stupidity on the part of Activision, Red Bull, and any marketing firm involved in putting together this promotion in making the codes so easy to guess without having to buy multiple cans.

I am so excited to watch this unfold.

I have grabbed a few cans at my local 7/11 and was planning on giving them away here on GAF. I still will to people in the Destiny thread but god if it doesn't just sour me on everything.

who knows if the codes are even vaild. I already had one tell me it was already used.

SheHateMe

It's definitely stealing codes from people paying for the cans. 100%.

Oh, it's wrong. It's wrong as fuck. I honestly wanted to see if it would work or not. Which it's crazy that it does, kinda. (Not really. Bungie kicks it back stating that the code is already used.)

Again, I don't drink Red Bull. I'm not buying a can for this.

*goes to buy a can of Red Bull* *has Jagermeister at the house* *Jager Bombs for dinner*

yeah, that's also wrong.

do you people not understand stealing?

when someone buys a Redbull can with a code on it, the price includes the code. Same with club Nintendo codes. (although in this case a second hand code is usually already used and the person making the purchase should know this)
Yep absolutely. You caught me before editing, I posted that and then realized people may not understand stealing CN codes is wrong too... I would not have been happy if the legit CN codes I got from my purchased discs had been redeemed by someone else.

Just wait a week or so until there are thousands of cans out there whose codes have already been used.

Bungie's about to get lit up. Again.

Kinsella

Banned
Isn't this like stealing the codes from people who bought the can ?

Potentially yes. I almost did it but then I thought about possibly screwing over some kid that bought a legit code so I decided against it. I'm more into the strikes, raids and horde mode more so than the quests anyway.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
I bought 18 cans of this shit so I could send codes out to international DGAF members who couldn't get them otherwise. Saved the last one for myself and tried to use it today, figured I'd use the XP bonus to level my alt.

Already been used.

Go fuck yourself.

Edit: go fuck yourself whoever was in charge of putting this promotion together. can't get too mad at people who took advantage especially because i'm sure many didn't realize what this actually was.

KJRS_1993

It works anywhere. The site is just janky, and you'll have to retry or come back in alittle bit and try again.

I'm just getting "there was an error redeeming your code" constantly.
I may have to try again later, but I'll be gutted if they've fixed it by then!

I bought 18 cans of this shit so I could send codes out to international DGAF members who couldn't get them otherwise. Saved the last one for myself and tried to use it today, figured I'd use the XP bonus to level my alf.

Already been used.

Go fuck yourself.

I am in the same boat man.

squadr0n

Don't try too many times, I never once got an invalid code warning but my IP was flagged for trying too many times. So dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom