• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to take adantage of the CC $5 game deal at EB.

EB should still have the trade in any two games and you get $20 off Halo 2, Fable, etc.

First off by buying two games at CC for $5 each ($10 total) you can then trade them in at EB for $20 credit for select preorders. Can't you do this multiple times? I doubt the would keep track of this. So say a week later I could do as before and get $20 in credit for $10 worth of CC purchases.

Also it's possible to transfer that credit (from Halo 2, Fable, etc.) towards another preorder and then later use the two for $20 deal at the same EB for another Halo 2 preorder (or at another store).

I'm going to try it out this weekend if Circuit City still has that sale going on.

Bob White

How much credit would I get for dark cloud 2, parappa 2, and that okage game?

And off topic.....

DARK CLOUD 2 SUCKS ASS! HOW THE FUCK COULD PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHIT?!

Bob White

REAL profit. I put 25 hours in this hack n' slash, and I want them back. Or 30 bucks and up. I hope EB gives me that. Or this will be BURNED.

Bob White

Making five bucks isn't enough to level the pure hate I have for DC2. I HATE this game.

This just in:

Dark Cloud 2 is PS2's Eternal Darkness! Over hyped. Over rated. And a JOKE of a game.

BoB White: You're an idiot. A troll. And your taste in games is a joke. Especially considering that you put 25 hours into a game you hate. You see, it doesn't take that long for me to figure out I don't like a game. If I play it for 25 hours, it must be doing something right. Maybe your subconcious realizes it's a kickass game, and it's only your concious mind that's being a prick.

Bob White

For the record. The gameplay intro in DC2 kept me going (the ridepod upgrades looked really fun and new), but when I finally GOT those upgrades, nothing changed. Just the same old hack n' slash shit.

How can you guys LIKE going into these shit dungeons, making these shit "towns", and then going to the future. Then starting back over. The same shit over and over.

Neutron Night said:
BoB White: You're an idiot. A troll. And your taste in games is a joke. Especially considering that you put 25 hours into a game you hate. You see, it doesn't take that long for me to figure out I don't like a game. If I play it for 25 hours, it must be doing something right. Maybe your subconcious realizes it's a kickass game, and it's only your concious mind that's being a prick.

Let me note for the record that this man bought a collection of Megaman games and then posted a lengthy rant on how the collection sucks because Megaman games suck.

Carry on!

Top Bottom