• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to tell if your husband is gay(article)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6) Clothes that are too tight and too “trendy”

Gay men don’t need words to communicate their availability for sex “hook ups.” They silently broadcast the news by showing off their lean, hard bodies in designer clothing labels. If your husband owns skinny jeans and looks at his buttocks in the mirror or if he wears an inordinate number of small-sized t-shirts, it is probably worthwhile to pay more attention to his private activities.

Looks like me and my friends are all raging homos.

FAKE EDIT: Damn it's a comedy site. Oh well. The Harry Potter article made me laugh.

Even though this is from a joke site, the reason it is funny is because it contains a lot of truth. My theory for the fear of gay-marriage is that some of it stems from the fear that your good, God-fearing, Christian spouse might be gay. By keepig it illegal, a wife will never have to find out the awful truth, at least until her husband is arrested while sucking off dudes at a rest stop. If I was a ruder person, I would take pictures of young Christian couples I see around town, where the dude is clearly not straight. Maybe there is alreaady a website for this. I feel so bad for both parties, even though it involves much self-delusion on both sides, because it is the sad result of bullying, homophobic ideologies as parodied in the OP.

Xater

I knew this was not going to end well when I read gay lifestyle.

I am not gay and would think that this is not a desciption they enjoy. Makes it sound like a trend or something you can change at will.

Maybe Gay-GAF can tell me how they feel about that term?

Xater said:

I am not gay and would think that this is not a desciption they enjoy. Makes it sound like a trend or something you can change at will.

This is a joke article. That said there is no gay lifestyle. It's the stereotypical nonsense we have to deal with. It makes us sound like perpetual vacationers, playing hooky from real life.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Xater said:

Shyamalan.gif

Xater

krypt0nian said:
This is a joke article. That said there is no gay lifestyle. It's the stereotypical nonsense we have to deal with. It makes us sound like perpetual vacationers, playing hooky from real life.

I did realize that it is a joke artile, but that tipped me of from the beginning. Still good to know that I was right about my assumption.

No one made the standard joke yet? C'mon GAF.

Q. How to tell if your husband is gay?
A. His dick tastes like shit.

(Actually, the joke is better when it is roommate not husband.)

mollipen

Is there ever really a good excuse for a husband to visit Thailand or San Francisco without his wife?

"My husband was continually taking trips to Thailand, which had me concerned that he might secretly be a homosexual. Then I found out that it wasn't because he's gay - it was in order to have sex with pre-teen Asian girls. Thank God my husband is into women after all!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom