• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hows being woke going for Bank of America.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
I refuse to believe the rioting has anything to do with wokeness and/or BLM until there's rioting in a city/state locale that hasn't had a month or more of covid lockdown this year. No jobs and no college campuses means lots of frustrated people with nothing to do and no money to do it with. This isn't me defending BLM or wokeness, this is me pointing out what happens when you lockdown cites for months.

I'm talking about the rioting, not the protests.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018
I refuse to believe the rioting has anything to do with wokeness and/or BLM until there's rioting in a city/state locale that hasn't had a month or more of covid lockdown this year. No jobs and no college campuses means lots of frustrated people with nothing to do and no money to do it with. This isn't me defending BLM or wokeness, this is me pointing out what happens when you lockdown cites for months.

I'm talking about the rioting, not the protests.
The people who are rioting are the ones that would be the first people to parrot the democrat lockdown and Covid talking points though. They all voted for someone who is very clearly in support of lockdowns.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
The people who are rioting are the ones that would be the first people to parrot the democrat lockdown and Covid talking points though. They all voted for someone who is very clearly in support of lockdowns.
I don't think so. I doubt most of the hardcore rioters even bother voting. That's participating in the system instead of tearing it down.

Reactions: Singular7

Romulus

Mar 21, 2019
BoA is horseshit. I’m tempted to pay of the last of my mortgage to them in pennies
The people who will have to count those pennies are just 9-5 bottom of the barrel workers, not decision makers. And it's likely they agree with your politics but can't get another job.

Kreios

Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
The people who will have to count those pennies are just 9-5 bottom of the barrel workers, not decision makers. And it's likely they agree with your politics but can't get another job.
I was thinking that too. BoA really screwed with my payment plan by transferring the debt between multiple companies and gave me the run around on not being able to do automatic payments. Seriously, don’t use them

Reactions: Romulus

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
I hear bad things about Well Fargo but they never fucked with me. Well except that one time they thought I was getting gas in two states at once.