• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/16/jjoe-biden-lashes-out-at-cbs-reporter-for-asking-about-hunter-biden-emails-i-have-no-response/

Status
Not open for further replies.

just tray

Banned
Jul 12, 2007
west coast
Let's see him spin this next week. Without a doubt people will see what everyone has been talking about and the corruption involves the entire DNC. Obama is done! Because what will come out is that he was more than aware of what was going on. Now the real October surprised begin.

Reactions: -Arcadia-

just tray

Banned
Jul 12, 2007
west coast
This is like my grandma writing an email.
Must be one of those white supremacists liberals. Just walk away bruh. Leave the cult. Your party is finish and yes I do come from a position if having inside knowledge. And your credentials other than you never even looked at the evidence and decided it wasn't true? We can compare credentials and you will see you are out of your league.

just tray

Banned
Jul 12, 2007
west coast
I get was talking about Biden emails before they were released just saying. That's because the world is bigger than your fairy tale dream world composed by fake news and you can't see beyond Republicans vs Demoncrats

You support the party of the KKK but I'm sure u one of the ones with that corny communist BLM hashtags all over social media. You support the party that aided the Nazis. You support the party of black genocide and Planned Parenthood. Yiu support the party with the highest crime rates, most shootings, most murders, most every single bad statistic.

Why is America so fucked up because people like you support bullshit. Now see the difference in how I responded. You tried to make me look like a fool but with very little effort than applying common sense I showed you to be the fool. Knowledge is power but wisdom is stronger. Yiu lack both

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
I get was talking about Biden emails before they were released just saying. That's because the world is bigger than your fairy tale dream world composed by fake news and you can't see beyond Republicans vs Demoncrats

You support the party of the KKK but I'm sure u one of the ones with that corny communist BLM hashtags all over social media. You support the party that aided the Nazis. You support the party of black genocide and Planned Parenthood. Yiu support the party with the highest crime rates, most shootings, most murders, most every single bad statistic.

Why is America so fucked up because people like you support bullshit. Now see the difference in how I responded. You tried to make me look like a fool but with very little effort than applying common sense I showed you to be the fool. Knowledge is power but wisdom is stronger. Yiu lack both
Who are you talking to?

Is this all just copypasta?

nush

Oct 16, 2017
A long haul flight from wherever you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.