• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Bundle Heal COVID-19 Bundle (23 Steam Games + more) $20

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

$20 for the complete bundle, no lower tier

Games: (all activate on Steam)
  • Into The Breach
  • Baba Is You
  • UNDERTALE
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • This War of Mine
  • Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
  • Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
  • Stick Fight: The Game
  • BioShock™ Remastered
  • Portal Knights
  • The Witness
  • SUPERHOT
  • Wargroove
  • Brütal Legend
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Tooth and Tail
  • Death Squared
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Pinstripe
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Dwarfs!?
  • Dead in Bermuda
  • Bury Me, My Love
Books:
  • The Art of Captivating Conversation How to Be Confident, Charismatic, and Likable in Any Situation
  • Ultimate Sh*t Hits the Fan Survival Guide
  • You Can Do All Things
  • Coping Skills: Tools & Techniques for Every Stressful Situation
  • Unfuck Your Worth: Overcome Your Money Emotions, Value Your Own Labor, and Manage Financial Freak-outs in a Capitalist Hellscape
  • Eff This! Meditation: 108 Tips, Tricks, and Ideas for When You're Feeling Anxious, Stressed Out, or Overwhelmed
Comics:
  • Locke & Key Vol. 1: Welcome To Lovecraft
  • Red Sonja: Petitioning the Queen
Software:
  • Music Maker: Hip Hop Edition
  • Ashampoo WinOptimizer 18
  • Ashampoo Backup Pro 14
  • Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 7

What a shitty bundle FFS... I remember when Humble bundles were the shit until IGN bought them.
page thread GIF

Holammer

What a shitty bundle FFS... I remember when Humble bundles were the shit until IGN bought them.
I blame IGN for a lot of things, but Humble Bundle quality suffered because of EGS free games.
Steam no doubt grew because of Humble and similar sites, so Epic tries to copy the tactic using the only way they know how; by throwing lots of money at it and demand exclusivity.

FrozenFlame

I already own most of these otherwise it's a decent grab for $20.

This is the issue with the non-monthly (Choice?) humble bundles. If you've been purchasing bundles for a long time, yeah, there's no incentive to purchase this because you already have most (if not all) of the stuff. But for people new to PC gaming, there's a lot of good stuff for only $20.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Never done a Humble BUndle. What happened to those Get 8 games for anything you pay deals? Even be scrooge and pay $1?

lol

Talk about a crappy company. From a charity to litigious merchants. Fuck them. I'd rather buy from a regular store. What could be worse than a money hungry company who parades as a charity and tries to sue their vendors for extra profits?

Denton

Talk about a crappy company. From a charity to litigious merchants. Fuck them. I'd rather buy from a regular store. What could be worse than a money hungry company who parades as a charity and tries to sue their vendors for extra profits?
The fuck are you talking about? That Wolfire Valve thing? Humble has nothing to do with that anymore, Wolfire are not connected to it anymore.

Anyway, this is a pretty good bundle, and god dammit, the point of this one is to send some money to india.

ACESHIGH

Banned
I blame IGN for a lot of things, but Humble Bundle quality suffered because of EGS free games.
Steam no doubt grew because of Humble and similar sites, so Epic tries to copy the tactic using the only way they know how; by throwing lots of money at it and demand exclusivity.

I think bundles were lackluster long before EGS was a thing. Yeah EGS freebies make HB look bad by comparison.

ACESHIGH

Banned
TBH the best humble bundle was after IGN bought them

But those were the monthly bundles where you paid 12 USD per month. Humble bumdles were different. I remember getting a WB bundle in 2013 with the first 3 batman Arkham games + DLC, Mortal Kombat arcade collection and more for around 5 bucks.

There was also an EA bundle with Crysis games, NFS, Dead space and mirrors edge. And the humble indie bundles were also amazing.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
But those were the monthly bundles where you paid 12 USD per month. Humble bumdles were different. I remember getting a WB bundle in 2013 with the first 3 batman Arkham games + DLC, Mortal Kombat arcade collection and more for around 5 bucks.

There was also an EA bundle with Crysis games, NFS, Dead space and mirrors edge. And the humble indie bundles were also amazing.

you're not wrong and I bought all those too, but that monthly was banger after banger and it was only a few months after spyro came out. synthetik is also amazing. the first capcom bundle was also real nice.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA

I doubt it.

The last awesome monthly bundle had spyro crash and CoD wwii.

After they changed it to you could see all games that's when the quality went down.

Theres been a few gems here and there, but after having old classic plan on hold for over a year I decided to ditch it and never regretted it.

Fanatical has some decent bundles from time to time. Often better than HB, which tell how low the HB bar has become.

Stuart360

Gold Member
Guys this isnt trhe Humble Monthly bundle, its just one of their random bundles they do every so often. But yes, the Monthly bundle quality has gone down a lot over the last year.

poodaddy

I think it's actually a great bundle, not sure what everyone is talking about. Baba is You, Into the Breach, Crusader Kings, Saints Row, lotta certifiable classics in there. I already own all the games, but I'd definitely buy it if I didn't.

I don't get these bundles. Why not spend the 20 on games you actually want and will play instead of a list of games you're not that interested in (as you would have them already) and will only play for an hour at most.

A bargain is only a bargain if you actually want the stuff in the first place.

Top Bottom