• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Capcom X Sega X Atlus Bundle

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
How can I pay the rest for the highest tier after paying BTA?

Go to your purchase page (not your account page, where you can get your keys/coupons/shows the total payments) and look for this:

b6ababee5788b5c777b31ac26cf6fd3e.png

You will see when you click it options to add money to your purchase, it will show how much you paid previously and then if you add enough to beat the next tier then the keys for the games from that tier will automatically add to your purchase page (keep in mind, the amount you add is ON TOP of what you previously paid, what you enter is not what you want to change your purchase amount to).

Go to your purchase page (not your account page, where you can get your keys/coupons/shows the total payments) and look for this:

b6ababee5788b5c777b31ac26cf6fd3e.png

You will see when you click it options to add money to your purchase, it will show how much you paid previously and then if you add enough to beat the next tier then the keys for the games from that tier will automatically add to your purchase page (keep in mind, the amount you add is ON TOP of what you previously paid, what you enter is not what you want to change your purchase amount to).

I love you.

Motorsport Manager, Dead Rising and Tex Murphy were on my wishlist already. Worth the $12 just for that.

Vanquish in the top tier would have been perfect, but it's probably too new for that.

Tried to get the $1 tier before this ends in a few hours but they apparently can't sell anymore keys as they only had a limited amount available.

Top Bottom