• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Capcom X Sega X Atlus Bundle

Blam

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-sega-atlus-bundle

$1 Tier:

• Rollers of the Realm
  • Zeno Clash 2
  • Sonic Adventure 2
  • Bionic Commando
  • Citizens of Earth
BTA Tier:
  • Renegade Ops Collection
  • Sonic Generations Collection
  • Resident Evil 4
  • DEAD RISING®
  • Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

BTA Bonus:

• 50% off one cart of select Capcom, SEGA, and ATLUS games
  • 66% off The Deadly Tower of Monsters
  • 50% off Dawn of War III
  • 50% off Street Fighter V

$12 Tier:

• Motorsport Manager
  • Devil May Cry® 4: Special Edition

Cut me up into DLC and make me Train Simulator if old.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Capcom really needs the money...feels like they are part of every second Humble Bundle nowadays.

I dont need any of these...wish Atlus would bring more of their console classics finally to Steam/PC.

Very mediocre for what the name hints.

Yeah, I was in here thinking (hoping) there'd be console stuff since I couldn't figure out what Atlus could have on PC. Plus most of these games have been discounted and in bundles so many times already. Bummer.

gngf123

Yeah, not feeling this as much as I thought I would based on the name.

Might just go for the $1 tier.

Bah, own everything but DMC4, and I don't think I care enough about it to pay that price. Great bundle, though!

What old Atlus PC games were you expecting?

Sega/Capcom have all sorts they could put in there instead of stuff that has been bundled plenty of times before, and Atlus have Deadly Tower of Monsters (admittedly, they put this in as a voucher and it was bundled once, but stilll)

Dead Rising for ~$6 is worth it alone. That's the first time it's been that cheap.

Bought at the $12 hoping they'll release more later.

Miker

Strange to see the tepid response to this, because $6 for RE4, Sonic Generations, Dead Rising, and Bionic Commando Wifearmed is absurd.

KarmaCow

DMC4:SE + DR1 will probably be the cheapest the two will be for a long time. Kinda tempted just for that even though I wouldn't play either for a while.

Dead Rising for ~$6 is worth it alone. That's the first time it's been that cheap.

Bought at the $12 hoping they'll release more later.

They don't have a more coming soon label so I don't think there will be more.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
PC only ?

Aw .. I wish more companies would do these humble bundles for consoles too.

FoneBone

Strange to see the tepid response to this, because $6 for RE4, Sonic Generations, Dead Rising, and Bionic Commando Wifearmed is absurd.
It's less "is this a good deal on its own merits" than "most of this stuff has been bundled previously."

Tailzo

I'm kinda spoiled, as I already have most of the games that I want. I wish for a big Vita bundle some day though.

Fancolors

neat, I already have DMC4, but everything else except for Generations is new to my library. Never tried DR and I don't mind going through RE4 again

BasilZero

I am tempted to get the full $12 due to the fact that dmc4 SE at 75% will be 6$ and some odd change and if I buy the bta, it's $6 so might as well bite since I have most of the other stuff.

Don't have dead rising 1 which I was planning to buy next month for Halloween sale but the lowest it's been was $7.99 so this is a great deal for me.

It's bad dollar per game but since dmc4 se and dr1 are high on my wishlist I will get it

Plus I get 3-4 games I don't even have so it's okay

Ionic

Zeno Clash 2 isn't as tight as the original, but it still has good gameplay, amazing visual design, and a surprisingly decent storyline.

Drayco21

Godlike bundle to make for a good birthday; is there a store page listing or something for which games in the store qualify for the 50% Off coupon?

DiscoJer

I was hoping for some of Atlus's SRPGs. The first Disgaea, maybe which I would like for PC, but already own on PS2 and PSP twice (once on UMD, once on digital)

Tesla effect has been on humble before in a $1 tier, as has Citizens of Earth (for the 3DS anyway).

BasilZero

I was hoping for some of Atlus's SRPGs. The first Disgaea, maybe which I would like for PC, but already own on PS2 and PSP twice (once on UMD, once on digital)

Tesla effect has been on humble before in a $1 tier, as has Citizens of Earth (for the 3DS anyway).

Disgaea is NISA, not Atlus

rtcn63

Last I checked, Generations was iffy when it came to controller support. Like I basically couldn't get things to assign properly. I have heard that others have had better luck.

Top Bottom