• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

schuey7

One game per pm per person.Origin code for games except for sims3,ds3 ,battlefield available.First to pm gets their respective games.

Decado

I'll probably wait for the 2nd week to see what the bonus game is before deciding whether I'll try to beat the average.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

The Cowboy

Crysis 3 for the 2nd week addition?

hah ...not likely, but damn that'd be awesome.

You say not likely, but a week ago if you'd said "DS3 for $1 next week (along with loads of other games)" people would have said the same.

At this point with this deal, anything is possible (even free cats!).

feel

This is insane, gotta adore PC gaming. Have all of these on steam but bought the $1 because it's too good, will give away the spare copies to friends and having DS3 sitting on my origin library can't hurt.

AlexBasch

Wait, wait. $5 and I get all of those?

You fucking serious? Fuck, I'd love Sims 3 just for that, DS3 and the rest are extras. (Have BF3 already and already played Mirror's Edge anyway :p)

Hedja

Good way to get people on Origin I guess. I'll stick with the Steam-only games and let my Dead Space 3 key rot.

kswiston

This and the Deep Silver sale make me glad that I wait for the $5 price tag on a lot of games. Risen 2, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, Dead Space, Crysis 2, and Sacred 2 Gold were all on my list.

Green Yoshi

It seems EA wants people to buy rather a PC than a PS4 or Xbox One. ;-)
So they don't have to share the revenues of the DLC sales.

DainBramage

Neo Member
I feel kinda cheap but I bought it all at $5.. I already have some of the games but a great deal is a great deal. Gonna download me some burnout :)

Sober

this is amazing

there are meltdowns everywhere im assuming
Yeah someone at EA was smart enough to send all their money to charities instead of pocketing the difference. I guess they assumed PC gamers were savvy enough to just give EA no money as part of the slider anyway. Good for PR, I guess, and it gets some more people into Origin?

I will laugh it Reckoning is a BTA though, I still haven't even redeemed my keys when I bought it on sale somewhere a long time ago...

This and the Deep Silver sale make me glad that I wait for the $5 price tag on a lot of games. Risen 2, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, Dead Space, Crysis 2, and Sacred 2 Gold were all on my list.

These bundles, as well as the Indie Gala sales have built up an incredible gaming library for me. Now I just need to build a PC to play them on. :)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Say what?! Dead Space 3? Holy balls EA, no one saw it coming.

MDSLKTR

It's $4.54 for everything?!

aut.gif

This was a really good idea on EA's part. They get to foster some good will among gamers by offering a stack of good games and giving ALL of their proceeds to charity, and they also get a huge amount of people logged on and using Origin.

Well played and well done.

Doesn't really interest me, as I own about half of these and the other half don't interest me. But still, good bundle.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Here are some ORIGIN REDEEMABLE games:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg
header_292x136.jpg

Burnout Paradise -- MB-ABF756FBB961465B
Crysis 2 -- MB-392FBC9CB0135DD4 - Taken by velociraptor
Medal of Honor -- MB-DC91A3C550DB480D
Mirror's Edge -- MB-85897A56AF3D0A32 - Taken by Dramos
Dead Space -- MB-EA181A0BEDF03360 - Taken by Wake

Mohasus

Possible bonus game that they might add later on. As I said before, I was looking through the Steam Database, and I noticed that almost all of the bundle items were last edited 9 days ago (Except for Medal of Honor, which was edited a day ago). Other EA games that were edited 9 days ago, but are currently not in the bundle:
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising

Damn, I wanted Dragon age. :(

AlexBasch

Fuck it, paid $10.

Was curious to play Dead Space 3 someday, but Crysis 2 and Sims 3 deserve the cash, extras aren't bad anyway :p)

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
it all goes to charity?

incredible EA, well done!

and the charities are great too!

i'm unemployed and and in cash reserving mode so i only did $5 but i'm very impressed with EA for doing this.

zhorkat

Quote to reveal keys
Crysis 2 Steam:
Medal of Honor Steam:
Crysis 2 Origin:
Dead Space 3 Origin:
Medal of Honor Origin:
Mirror's Edge Origin:

Kingbrave

I love the indie sales and humbe bundle stuff because it gets me to play games I otherwise wouldn't even try. I love this even though for some reason I'm have credit problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom