• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble WB Games™ Classics Bundle

Really amazing bundle like in the old times

Humble Bundle link

Pay $1 (about €0.87) or more to unlock!

• Scribblenauts Unlimited
  • Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
  • Batman: Arkham Origins

Pay more than the average of $4.08 (about €3.55) to also unlock!

• Bastion
  • Mad Max
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
  • 10% off LEGO The Incredibles
Pay $12 (about €10.44) or more to also unlock!

• Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass
  • $2 Humble Wallet credit for Monthly subscribers

Graciaus

Its a great deal if you dont own any of them. But I'm pretty sure I have most of them. If Shadow of War was in there I'd get it.

tkscz

Was Arkham Knight on the PC ever fixed?

I got the $12 bundle, just want to know if it's worth it or not if the PC version is still fucked.

Last edited:

I got the $12 bundle, just want to know if it's worth it or not if the PC version is still fucked.

IIRC it's not total mess it was on launch and you can overpower some of the problems with todays hardware but it's not 100% fixed.

Snakey125

IIRC it's not total mess it was on launch and you can overpower some of the problems with todays hardware but it's not 100% fixed.

It still can stutter now and then during usage of batmobile and pushing UE3 to the absolute limit, but it's playable at least

It won't be that noticeable if you have a Freesync/Gsync monitor.

Last edited:
The port is now pretty much the same as the NieR Automata port, which means that you need Kaldaien's fix for it to run at an almost solid 1080/1440/4k@60fps (depending on what your hardware can manage). PC is the best way to play the game right now, since the game lacks Pro/X support.

Also, DF recently revisited the game and tested it on a few GPUs and they say about the same.

Fbh

For people that skipped it, Arkham Origins is actually pretty good. Definitely worth the $1 if you haven't played it and like the Arkham games.

The Deathstroke fight, which was the main focus of the marketing campaign, was underwhelming but it has some of my favourite levels/locations in the franchise and it did at least attempt to show Batman as detective

Denyou

I've got most of the games in the bundle except Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. If someone has a copy they don't need I'd be happy to trade something from the Telltale bundle from a while back.

Up to Trading:
The Walking Dead: Season 1
Poker Night at the Inventory
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2

PM me if you are interested.

ExpandKong

Banned
Got the 1$ tier for Arkham Origins.

Not bad for the best Arkham game.

For people that skipped it, Arkham Origins is actually pretty good. Definitely worth the $1 if you haven't played it and like the Arkham games.

The Deathstroke fight, which was the main focus of the marketing campaign, was underwhelming but it has some of my favourite levels/locations in the franchise and it did at least attempt to show Batman as detective

Definitely not as underwhelming as the Deathstroke fight in AK at least.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
i recommend the bundle

Im not a fan of LOTR, But Shadow of Mordor is Awesome, the unique Game of this saga that i like a lot

Fbh

Definitely not as underwhelming as the Deathstroke fight in AK at least.

Haha true.
I think the difference is just that a large part of the marketing of AO was focused on Deathstroke so I came in with the expectation of the fight being one of the highlights of the game. In AK I didn't even know Deathstroke would be in it until I played it

MiguelItUp

Origins is REALLY good. The winter setting fits Batman well.
Really? I was always under the impression it was the majority's least favorite. I know it's the one Arkham title I didn't finish. I had experienced a ton of bugs on PC, and just gave up.

Oddly enough, I was one of the few that was able to complete Arkham Knight around launch on PC. Framerate issues were certainly present, but it was still playable, so I pushed through it.

thelastword

Banned
Man I have not bought a Humble Bundle in a minute, I've been slacking off on my PC gaming....That Yooka Laylee, Rime, Full Throttle, Hotline Miami 2 bundle is a steal....

Top Bottom