• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hundreds Of Newspapers Denounce Trump's Attacks On Media In Coordinated Editorials

Catphish

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2017
Chicago, IL, USA
Nonsense.
There is press that leans left, and press that leans right. That's an important role of the press. We might not have one source to get coverage of every story, and every side, but that's why we have a free press, and can use multiple sources.

As horrible as Fox News is, they are still a vital part of our Democracy, and have never been attacked in the way Trump is attacking news he doesn't like. We mainly just laugh at Fox News and those who repeat the crap they hear from Tucker and Hannity.

Facts are the only things that should matter with the press. What stories are they forbidden from reporting on?
Eh, anything that conflicts with their other interests? 🙄

If you can dismiss this idea as nonsense outright, I will waste no further effort.

Last edited:

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Jun 6, 2004
New York
If they change important facts you should use a correction and not stealth editing. You even change the whole story, the whole tone etc. And they just steal edit. Rape accusation was wrong? All they fucking do is put a small update note in it after 3 weeks no one would read anymore.

And yes this double hipoccrisy means I can not trust them. They fired another tech woman for racist tweets but she was white so it was not ok. This time they hired a racist person that was not white.

And this is what they wrote about Rosanne. And when the Jeong thing did happen they secretly deleted everything of it because it would made look them bad.

How the hell can I trust such a press? Which has no standards no ethics?
Roseanne's comments were made as an employee of ABC.
If the new tech editor of the times makes racist comments in her reporting about computers, she will be fired.

Can you provide some link/backstory to this rape allegation you're referencing?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
As horrible as Fox News is, they are still a vital part of our Democracy, and have never been attacked in the way Trump is attacking news he doesn't like. We mainly just laugh at Fox News and those who repeat the crap they hear from Tucker and Hannity?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Now I'm laughing at you.

Did you sleep through Bush Jr's and Obama's presidency? Attacking anything published by Fox was pretty normal. In fact, it escalated to attacking Fox's owners and corporate sponsors. That lasted for a bit until they realized... oopsie! We are also corporate-sponsored, so all of the sudden you stopped hearing stories about 'The Koch Brothers' and 'Old Man Murdoch' because it would've eventually turned the attention on themselves.

Dunki

Oct 24, 2017
Roseanne's comments were made as an employee of ABC.
If the new tech editor of the times makes racist comments in her reporting about computers, she will be fired.

Can you provide some link/backstory to this rape allegation you're referencing?
No this was the New Yrok times commentary back then.

And as for rape allegations. Everyoe which in the end was false. Sorry I do not remember aa specific one. I think there was one in the gaming insdustry as example MAx Tempkin or so. Not sure. But again I have seen a lot of these kind of accusations and then when it was not true maybe a small edit at the end but the headline still was the same.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
2016 was almost as much a referendum on the MSM as it was a presidential election, and the MSM's greed for clicks gave him billions in free advertising leading up to it. The MSM is now seen as the PR arm of the DNC by countless Americans. The MSM wants you to believe they report news instead of making / slanting news. And now the MSM publicly colludes to attack the guy with op-eds months before the midterms.

The arrogant lack of common sense by the MSM never ceases to amaze me. This stunt is not going to turn any supporters away from him. All they have done is prop him up more by the people who distrust them, and basically started writing platform talking points for the RNC / Trump. Its what some would call doubling down on stupid.

Quick question - does anyone know if a part of journalism curriculum's include logic courses? It seems doubtful to me but I am not informed on the subject.

Last edited:

All Hail C-Webb

Jun 6, 2004
New York
HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Now I'm laughing at you.

Did you sleep through Bush Jr's and Obama's presidency? Attacking anything published by Fox was pretty normal. In fact, it escalated to attacking Fox's owners and corporate sponsors. That lasted for a bit until they realized... oopsie! We are also corporate-sponsored, so all of the sudden you stopped hearing stories about 'The Koch Brothers' and 'Old Man Murdoch' because it would've eventually turned the attention on themselves.
The left and the press commented on biased reporting from Fox News, just as Fox News and conservatives comment about CNN.
That's a good thing, and as it should be.

This is about the President and government getting involved.

The difference is clear, and it's dangerous to our Democracy.

To the people saying that this won't help convince those who believe the media is untruthful.
It's not supposed to. If facts can't convince them (and they clearly can't), you don't waste your time with them.

The people who claim not to trust the news are getting their news from somewhere (likely unaccredited, with no guidelines, or responsibility to their viewers). They're just being hypocritical babies.

Bolivar687

Jun 13, 2014
USA
The American press and media marched us into Afghanistan and they marched us into Iraq. Trying to railroad Trump during the election in favor of Hillary wouldn't look so embarrassing if there weren't videos of Anderson Cooper trying to railroad Obama out of the 2008 election in favor of Hillary. There were no investigative reports by the mainstream media when it turned out Alex fucking Jones was right this whole time and the NSA really was in fact spying on everyone. Sharyl Atkisson investigated the ATF gunrunning scam and after she won a journalism award for it, the head of CBS fired her.

They ignored and downplayed the U.S. involvement in the disastrous Arab Spring. They ignored and downplayed the lack of any real response to Russian aggression. They amplified the administration's lies about what really happened in Benghazi, and then lied about it during a primetime Presidential debate when he was called out on it. They would never dare to publish anything like this as America's freedom of the press was consistently downgraded during the last administration, below Botswana and El Salvador.

When our military embarks on imperial adventures overseas, the press is responsible. When police officers are gunned down because of stoked racial tension, the press is responsible. When a lunatic shot up a Republican fundraiser baseball game, the press was responsible. Steve Bannon was wrong - they are not the "Opposition Party."

They are the Enemy of the People.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
The left and the press commented on biased reporting from Fox News, just as Fox News and conservatives comment about CNN.
That's a good thing, and as it should be.

This is about the President and government getting involved.
In what way has he "gotten involved" that you would consider infringing on the Press? What stories has he suppressed? Which outlets has he closed?

The difference is clear, and it's dangerous to our Democracy.
I guess I'll pose this question: to what degree should political figures be allowed (or forbidden) for counteracting the Press? If the Press is not favorable toward that candidate, do they not have a right to defend themselves?

To the people saying that this won't help convince those who believe the media is untruthful.
It's not supposed to. If facts can't convince them (and they clearly can't), you don't waste your time with them.

The people who claim not to trust the news are getting their news from somewhere (likely unaccredited, with no guidelines, or responsibility to their viewers). They're just being hypocritical babies.
Yeah, and it's this sort of attitude that creates more problems. You sure do love carrying water for a certain section of our Press Corps, though! You need a dose of self-awareness. Writing off people "who claim to not trust the news" and calling them "hypocritical babies" isn't convincing anyone. The public shame card is played out. People want FACTS even MORE now than before because of this exact behavior. People are tired of hearing the "news story" that Trump is a "racist". They would prefer to examine these stories FOR THEMSELVES and often the Press stands directly in their way.

Remember the "illegal to download or look at" emails?

He couldn't even get through the lie without stumbling over his words.

Last edited:
May 2, 2006
Whats Trump actually done apart from criticizing them? Obama was very aggressive in going after leakers and whistleblowers that spoke to the press.

I also don't think they really hate him, he's good for business.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Nonsense.
There is press that leans left, and press that leans right. That's an important role of the press. We might not have one source to get coverage of every story, and every side, but that's why we have a free press, and can use multiple sources.

As horrible as Fox News is, they are still a vital part of our Democracy, and have never been attacked in the way Trump is attacking news he doesn't like. We mainly just laugh at Fox News and those who repeat the crap they hear from Tucker and Hannity.

Facts are the only things that should matter with the press. What stories are they forbidden from reporting on?
It's not that they are forbidden from speaking, but, as an organization in a position of power, the average person gives inordinate importance to whatever they publish.

Like all the nonsense that gets pushed out about Trump, like the latest idiocy about boobs and guns. It is unimportant.

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
Most polls are showing distrust for the media. I don't think this stunt will work very well as it actually plays into what he has been criticising which they would know if they ever got past the surface level fake news rhetoric.

Midterms issa coming.
Now you are just being racist to gungans. #jarjarlivesmatter #bossnassqueen

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
Trump is a supreme liar especially during his rallies.

Trump attacks the media and makes enemies of them, and exclusively pimps fox knews aka loyal propaganda tv.

Hmmm.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
They only have a bad reputation with conservasheep. 51% of Republicans is not any kind of indictment, and when you consider that the 51% who believe that are likely the bottom of the barrel, their beliefs mean even less. Morons listen to Alex Jones, and treat Zero hedge as gospel, but feel like the Times have no credibility? Their opinions are worth nothing more than their vote,and as much as it sucks, thats also a key aspect of Democracy.

This enemy of the people bullshit started with Trump. By that fact alone, it can't be taken seriously.

History, and the 1st ammendment is clear on this: A free press is necessary for a strong Democracy.
The NYT doesn’t have any credibility. Evidence: the Sarah Jeong fiasco.

The fake news meme was started by the Dems as one of the first excuses they went to after the election loss. Remember that short-lived Facebook crackdown on fake news? Then Trump and co co-opted the term, turned it around on the Dems and left-wing media, who now do nothing but complain about Trump using a term that they created against them.

I suspect you’ve forgotten all this because it has been memoryholed.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

The fake news meme was started by the Dems as one of the first excuses they went to after the election loss. Remember that short-lived Facebook crackdown on fake news? Then Trump and co co-opted the term, turned it around on the Dems and left-wing media, who now do nothing but complain about Trump using a term that they created against them.

Yep.

As someone else said, CNN lied to discourage people from viewing the DNC leaks, and people believed the lies. They also called the contents of the leaks "fake news".

All Hail C-Webb

Jun 6, 2004
New York

We've already gone over how irrelevant the Sarah Jeong issue is, please try to keep up.

Calling 'fake news' a Meme just shows your lack of understanding. A presidential candidate was caught lying over and over and over and over, and was called out on it, as he should be.

Our President calling legitimate stories fake news is a terrible precedent.
I don't think people need to worry about how intends to act on his accusations though, as he'll be gone before he has the chance.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
Trump doesn't like anybody who points out every lie that falls out of his mouth. Well, that's one of the jobs of a free press. Of course he hates every press outlet except Fox&Friends. Blaming the press is just another example of the whataboutism Trump and his supporters fall back on whenever Trump steps in it.

Maybe if he stops lying there'll be a lot less fodder to turn into fake news.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
We've already gone over how irrelevant the Sarah Jeong issue is, please try to keep up.

Calling 'fake news' a Meme just shows your lack of understanding. A presidential candidate was caught lying over and over and over and over, and was called out on it, as he should be.

I don't think people need to worry about how intends to act on his accusations though, as he'll be gone before he has the chance.
I mean, you talked about it, but you didn't really address the issue. You've been saying a lot of words without saying much at all. Others are providing you examples and evidence and you're just handwaving it away with your usual partisan feelings-based rhetoric.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
Trump doesn't like anybody who points out every lie that falls out of his mouth. Well, that's one of the jobs of a free press. Of course he hates every press outlet except Fox&Friends. Blaming the press is just another example of the whataboutism Trump and his supporters fall back on whenever Trump steps in it.

Maybe if he stops lying there'll be a lot less fodder to turn into fake news.
They also like to point out if his shoes are untied or if he did the wrong kind of handshake to somebody

Christopher

Mar 19, 2005
Democrats do the same thing with the press look at what Bill DeBlasio just did to the reporter in NYC. It’s just so hypocritical...

Stop making the press the story....their not the story

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006

As mentioned, he is just following CNN's lead.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Show me a clip of anyone from CNN calling a real story fake news.
In what way has he "gotten involved" that you would consider infringing on the Press? What stories has he suppressed? Which outlets has he closed?

I guess I'll pose this question: to what degree should political figures be allowed (or forbidden) for counteracting the Press? If the Press is not favorable toward that candidate, do they not have a right to defend themselves?

Yeah, and it's this sort of attitude that creates more problems. You sure do love carrying water for a certain section of our Press Corps, though! You need a dose of self-awareness. Writing off people "who claim to not trust the news" and calling them "hypocritical babies" isn't convincing anyone. The public shame card is played out. People want FACTS even MORE now than before because of this exact behavior. People are tired of hearing the "news story" that Trump is a "racist". They would prefer to examine these stories FOR THEMSELVES and often the Press stands directly in their way.

Remember the "illegal to download or look at" emails?

He couldn't even get through the lie without stumbling over his words.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Okay so that's one video. Your implication is that they do it all the time and that is the cause of Trump's attack on the legitimate media. If you are gonna make accusations like that you are gonna have to show me multiple examples before I give it any credence.

Fox also lies pretty much every day so why does he not attack them?

Oh right its because their lies make him look great.

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Okay so that's one video. Your implication is that they do it all the time and that is the cause of Trump's attack on the legitimate media. If you are gonna make accusations like that you are gonna have to show me multiple examples before I give it any credence
Goal posts moved.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
How can I move goalposts that you yourself set? Your implication is that CNN has a culture of taking real stories and calling them fake news. One video does not make a culture.

Also why does Trump not attack Fox News for running false stories? They do it all the time. Especially Hannity. If he is simply attacking media for making "false" stories why is Fox News not in his sights?

Christopher

Mar 19, 2005
How can I move goalposts that you yourself set? Your implication is that CNN has a culture of taking real stories and calling them fake news. One video does not make a culture.

Also why does Trump not attack Fox News for running false stories? They do it all the time. Especially Hannity. If he is simply attacking media for making "false" stories why is Fox News not in his sights?
You literally did move the goal post...oh just that one video

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Okay so that's one video. Your implication is that they do it all the time and that is the cause of Trump's attack on the legitimate media. If you are gonna make accusations like that you are gonna have to show me multiple examples before I give it any credence.

Fox also lies pretty much every day so why does he not attack them?

Oh right its because their lies make him look great.
The posts hath moved but my team needs me:

Then there's the denial of actual news like Uranium One, Benghazi, Clinton emails, and Strok/FBI bias. Huh. Weird.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
You literally did move the goal post...oh just that one video
Okay so just so I am understanding your guys stance correctly a single video can used as a representative of an entire media outlet or community?

The posts hath moved but my team needs me:

Then there's the denial of actual news like Uranium One, Benghazi, Clinton emails, and Strok/FBI bias. Huh. Weird.

Okay cool thank you. I know CNN does it. I just wanted you to post examples so I could turn around and ask you this.

I can find plenty of video of Fox News once I get home of them running false stories and pushing false narratives. They do it literally everyday pretty much. If Trump is attacking CNN for making false stories then why is Fox News exempt from his attacks? Its a simple question.

Last edited:

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
May 22, 2018
This is a big win for media corporations. They score social justice points on twitter and get to antagonize Trump and his supporters some more

Nov 13, 2016
Okay so just so I am understanding your guys stance correctly a single video can used as a representative of an entire media outlet or community?
You're the one who asked for a clip, and it was provided. If you wanted more, you should've said so from the start.

If Trump is attacking CNN for making false stories then why is Fox News exempt from his attacks?
It's obvious you can't trust either party. Certain news outlets will do anything, even fabricate lies to make Trump look bad, and Trump calls anything he doesn't like fake news, which automatically means he's sometimes right.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I can find plenty of video of Fox News once I get home of them running false stories and pushing false narratives. They do it literally everyday pretty much. If Trump is attacking CNN for making false stories then why is Fox News exempt from his attacks? Its a simple question.
Who cares? You're operating under the delusion that anyone who distrusts The Left automatically believes Fox News. That simply isn't the case! I'm not going to make excuses for Fox News because that's not the topic of the thread. The scary thing is that Fox News has actually been posting some rather true stuff.

[I can hear the shrieking from here]

Because right now, truth is stranger than fiction. The Left is actually acting so insane that Fox merely has to report on it -- hardly any editorializing needed -- and the footage speaks for itself.

People who are so entrenched in their politics that they literally cannot acknowledge when "the other side" speaks the truth is not a new thing, I suppose.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
It's obvious you can't trust either party. Certain news outlets will do anything, even fabricate lies to make Trump look bad, and Trump calls anything he doesn't like fake news, which automatically means he's sometimes right.
I know I can't 100% trust any party, but I trust CNN far more than I trust Fox News. My point is that they are painting Trumps attacks as just attacks on fake news and fake narratives and thats all it is. Well that is straight up bullshit because Fox News regularly runs false narratives and distractions, but has never once been attacked like other media outlets. And thats because their lies are used to make Trump look good. It goes back to my first post in this entire thread.

If its not good news then its fake news. That is the rule Trump's administration lives by and to portray it as anything other than that is disingenuous at best and outright bullshit at worst.

Last edited:

Discusguy

Dec 30, 2010
The news media just needs to report factual news. They are blurring the lines between news and opinion pieces.

Glad President Trump has Twitter and could just bypass the media and tweets his thoughts on a daily basis.

I’m hoping future president tweets as much as President Trump

Nov 13, 2016
Fox News regularly runs false narratives and distractions, but has never once been attacked like other media outlets. And thats because their lies are used to make Trump look good.
Well, yeah. Of course he's not going to debunk positive stories about him and potentially bring attention to even more of his shortcomings. Who would do that? Did Hillary go around pointing out how positive stories supporting her were based on lies? I doubt it.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
I have a question no one has asked:

What parts of the press's reporting do you not trust? The opinion pieces? The factual reporting of events? The comic strips?

Jun 11, 2004
I have a question no one has asked:

What parts of the press's reporting do you not trust? The opinion pieces? The factual reporting of events? The comic strips?
From what I gather, and it's been brought up alot between a bunch of threads, is that new sites change verbiage without attribution.

http://newsdiffs.org/

This site was (cause they haven't updated in ages) tracking changes for a couple of sites.

As a respont the NYT actually put out an editorial on it: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/25/public-editor/liz-spayd-new-york-times-public-editor.html

Alot of the harping has been about on going situations where things aren't clear. Ironically I remember gaf locking things down when the paris attack where happening and reports were coming in and out without proper sourcing.

I've looked through newsdiff for what is probably too much of my time today, and the changes in the articles they are listing amount to nothing more than grammatical and structure in writing.

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Okay so that's one video. Your implication is that they do it all the time and that is the cause of Trump's attack on the legitimate media. If you are gonna make accusations like that you are gonna have to show me multiple examples before I give it any credence
If its not good news then its fake news. That is the rule Trump's administration lives by and to portray it as anything other than that is disingenuous at best and outright bullshit at worst.
I love it first you ask for examples then when you get them the number is not high enough? What is a number that is hight enough for you?.. or is it just a excuse and cheap out?
Do we really need to list everything because you actively deny every incident no matter how in your face it was? Its a long list dude but here are some examples.
I still member when CNN interviewed their own camera man and presented him as anti trump protesters on live TV, i still member CNN provably lie about the fish feeding non incident just so they can attack trump,
i still member the entire worldwide center and left media at the fucking same time spreading "Putin is Trumps puppet master" then after one months it was "Bannon is Trumps puppet master"after another month they ALL switched back to Putin,
i still member when cnn tried to make a big deal out of trump eating food and they tried this more than just once, i member when CNN staged their own "Muslim protest", i member when everyone in the media claimed more than 2% growth is impossible and when trump delivered 4% anyway the media demanded that Obama get the credit for something they thought was impossible under Obama or anyone else, i member when center and left wing media used pictures of detained children from the previous administration and used them to attack trump etc
The list is long and all this crap is just what i remember in the moment and not even mentioning the countless outright slander from fascist to "omg trump will cause ww3 cause i say so so he loses votes lolo" to "omg he will crash the economy lolol".
Meh fact of the matter is if all these lies are by accident and not by bias and as a tool to fool trump voters into not voting for him again...then i just have one question.
When was the last big mistake by a major center or left news organization that accidentally skewed towards helping the GOP or trump? ... yeah thought so.

Last edited:

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
They also like to point out if his shoes are untied or if he did the wrong kind of handshake to somebody
Good, he could hurt himself if his shoes were untied and the wrong kind of handshake is a grave diplomatic error in some countries.

Davey

Jan 30, 2014
Venezuela
www.behance.net
Press Democrat is one of those supporting this. Having worked in the newspaper industry, and watching a colleague having to apologize for writing a scolding story on the home building industry, having to apologize for hurting a newspaper ad revenue source (said home builder) when he was right, having been accosted by another newspaper and blamed for what an arsonist did to my house (“it’s your fault for not calling weed control”), and then exposing the Santa Rosa mayor using the paper to bury the story, after watching Democrats downplay my story while watching them twist words to up play their stories, watching them complain complain twist and prioritize what one says over what one does, newspapers have no more credibility, and neither does the radical left.

The radical left may not have swastikas, they’re not Nazi’s, but they are something far far worse. They will not rest until you can no longer say God because soon they will say God is offensive. And they are trying to impose their own type of authoritarian control over the people.

There is a greater threat than the Russians. It’s those brainwashed on the left. Those under control of China. Remember Carter, Clintons cozying up with them? Remember Diane Feinstein’s driver for 20 years caught as a spy? Remember the the Leeland Lee Democratic Senator of San Francisco politician caught reselling shoulder launched missiles? Do you know about how the Chinese left a storage unit behind in San Leandro full of stolen gas masks, EPA computers with CA waterway maps and tools to measure barrel toxicity levels, a biohazard suit, car engine hoods, bullet proof plates thar had been shot at? No, you weren’t there. A friend and I witnessed what they left behind. He took everything and was supposed to report it to the FBI, but I think all these years later he just hoarded it. You know all those air bases they’ve been building in the South China Sea— the threat is literally staring you in the face. The left will win in a blue wave because they have convinced the public that Russia is the greatest threat. It simply is not.

The economy is booming (they said it was Obama’s for the first year, now it’s Obama’s for a second year, moving goalposts, while they eagerly await the economy to fall. (Remember how Brexit was supposed to show how the US economy was going to tank if Trump was elected. Another lie.))

The left blames global warming and people not calling for weed control as to why the fires are spreading across California, not arsonists and piss poor Democratic leaders for failing to carry out fire prevention safety. And when you call them out on it, when you call out the rich, they twist your words, downplay it, and call you bigot, Nazi, etc. etc.

The outrage from the left, if not controlled, will kill millions in the end as vastly greater threats are ignored.
We know in South America that, beyond the paranoid sound of all of your words, your are completely right... The left, supported by USA left wing, has caused millions of death just in my country... And counting more by the seconds pass...

Humdinger

Apr 21, 2010
More media obsession with Trump. You'd think the press had nothing else to do but bag on Trump.

Guys, Trump is a narcissist. He likes it when he is the focus of your attention. He likes it when you get riled up over what he says and does. He loves the attention.

This won't make a bit of difference.

DasPenguin

Jul 31, 2014
Finland
Press Democrat is one of those supporting this. Having worked in the newspaper industry, and watching a colleague having to apologize for writing a scolding story on the home building industry, having to apologize for hurting a newspaper ad revenue source (said home builder) when he was right, having been accosted by another newspaper and blamed for what an arsonist did to my house (“it’s your fault for not calling weed control”), and then exposing the Santa Rosa mayor using the paper to bury the story, after watching Democrats downplay my story while watching them twist words to up play their stories, watching them complain complain twist and prioritize what one says over what one does, newspapers have no more credibility, and neither does the radical left.

The radical left may not have swastikas, they’re not Nazi’s, but they are something far far worse. They will not rest until you can no longer say God because soon they will say God is offensive. And they are trying to impose their own type of authoritarian control over the people.

There is a greater threat than the Russians. It’s those brainwashed on the left. Those under control of China. Remember Carter, Clintons cozying up with them? Remember Diane Feinstein’s driver for 20 years caught as a spy? Remember the the Leeland Lee Democratic Senator of San Francisco politician caught reselling shoulder launched missiles? Do you know about how the Chinese left a storage unit behind in San Leandro full of stolen gas masks, EPA computers with CA waterway maps and tools to measure barrel toxicity levels, a biohazard suit, car engine hoods, bullet proof plates thar had been shot at? No, you weren’t there. A friend and I witnessed what they left behind. He took everything and was supposed to report it to the FBI, but I think all these years later he just hoarded it. You know all those air bases they’ve been building in the South China Sea— the threat is literally staring you in the face. The left will win in a blue wave because they have convinced the public that Russia is the greatest threat. It simply is not.

The economy is booming (they said it was Obama’s for the first year, now it’s Obama’s for a second year, moving goalposts, while they eagerly await the economy to fall. (Remember how Brexit was supposed to show how the US economy was going to tank if Trump was elected. Another lie.))

The left blames global warming and people not calling for weed control as to why the fires are spreading across California, not arsonists and piss poor Democratic leaders for failing to carry out fire prevention safety. And when you call them out on it, when you call out the rich, they twist your words, downplay it, and call you bigot, Nazi, etc. etc.

The outrage from the left, if not controlled, will kill millions in the end as vastly greater threats are ignored.
This post is somewhere between delusional, uneducated and stupid.

But hey, I’m sure the tax break ramifications are shown immediately and global warming has nothing to do with wildfires getting bigger and stronger and harder to manage every year.

If you really think the press is the enemy, please go play in traffic and make the world a better place.