Hundreds Of Newspapers Denounce Trump's Attacks On Media In Coordinated Editorials

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
The press isn't playing the victim, Trump is. The press is playing their vital role in our Democracy. When opinions are published, you agree with some, and disagree with others. That's how it works outside of Conservative safe spaces.

The vast majority of people still believe in the press. When Mueller finishes his investigation, those #s will rise further, and the only people who still deny their validity will do so in a puddle of their own tears.
😂😂

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
A free press isn’t free to mislead the public. Part of being a responsible journalist is fact checking your sources. You don’t just get to have people say shit unchallenged, they have to provide some kind of proof. That the media needs to circle the wagons and wank each other off is fucking pathetic and sad.
Well we don't even have to take it that far.

Let's grant that a free press is allowed to mislead the public, as long as our justice system can step in to evaluate the veracity of claims based on the gravity of the situation and the media's sincerity. The Left preens about gov't regulation imposed on anyone and everyone else, but they love to cower behind the freedom of press when gov't regulation comes home to roost in their multi-billion dollar media industry.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
If you don't want that you should support public media.
History, and current examples, tell us state run is little better.

I support independent journalism. That's what newspaper used to be, and that's what sources like YouTube are right now. You know, the independent journalists currently being slandered by mainstream media and throttled by big tech.

1.21Gigawatts

can't help talking about pedophiles
Nov 24, 2012
munich
History, and current examples, tell us state run is little better.

I support independent journalism. That's what newspaper used to be, and that's what sources like YouTube are right now. You know, the independent journalists currently being slandered by mainstream media and throttled by big tech.
Public isn't state run.
The best newspapers and TV channels in Europe are currently public ones.

Public is the middle way between privately owned and state owned.

Whats independent journalism supposed to be, isn't it just another word for privately owned outlets?

Yep, government run media is the way to go. We'll appoint 1.21Gigawatts as propaganda minister.
I don't know why all of you are so eager to show right away that you have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about.
Public outlets are not government run.

Now I expect y'all to come up with some kind of conspiracy theory suggesting that public media IS government run.. Thats what usually happens.

Last edited:

Gandara

Jun 16, 2005
More than 300 newspapers, you say?

Isn't NBC now solely owned buy Comcast? GE has in the past few years sold off most of their assets and I'm not sure if they have any stake left in those companies . Somehow think it's should be Comcast and not GE. (Doesn't disprove approving anything, it just seems like an old image where things have change in the recent years.)

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

Whats independent journalism supposed to be, isn't it just another word for privately owned outlets?

Now I expect y'all to come up with some kind of conspiracy theory suggesting that public media IS government run.. Thats what usually happens.

An organization that takes state money becomes dependent on state money. This is shown time and time again, across industries.

But yeah, you reflexively and proactively calling any argument against your position a 'conspiracy theory' shows how intellectually honest you plan to be on this one, so have a nice day.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
Isn't NBC now solely owned buy Comcast? GE has in the past few years sold off most of their assets and I'm not sure if they have any stake left in those companies . Somehow think it's should be Comcast and not GE. (Doesn't disprove approving anything, it just seems like an old image where things have change in the recent years.)
That gets updated on a regular basis, it's quite possible I accidentally grabbed an old one by accident thanks to Google image search failing me and not triple checking everything, but it only gets worse as time passes due to mergers and acquisitions, so...

prag16

Jul 12, 2012
Public isn't state run.
The best newspapers and TV channels in Europe are currently public ones.

I don't know why all of you are so eager to show right away that you have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about.
Public outlets are not government run.

I don't know what makes you think public media would be inherently less biased.

At any rate, maybe just be content that the vast majority of corporate media is biased in favor of your 'side'.

Ixiah

Feb 16, 2018
So suddenly Hundreds of Newspapers, claim they never attacked Trump ?
At the same Time?
And do these Morons realize everyone can just go back and fucking read their Articels and proof them Liars ?

Last edited: