• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huniepop is 2 usd/eur on humblebundle

protonion

What is Huniepop? I'm glad you asked.

This game here:
XPcoL86.jpg

It is much better than you would think it is. And there is much more to see...

I play it for the articles.

One day left . You are welcome.

Quasicat

I’m going wait until this comes to Switch, which I’m betting will happen based on the content of the game.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
umm...

How alone are you in your life OP?

And yes I feel about being ass, but like it looks boring as fuck and I guess it's one of those undress games.

protonion

umm...

How alone are you in your life OP?

And yes I feel about being ass, but like it looks boring as fuck and I guess it's one of those undress games.

I'm married!

I do not play such games but I randomly saw the sequel being in the top ten of the year of Tom Chick ( quartertothree site I think).
I googled and saw the price and said why not?

It is AWESOME

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I'm married!

I do not play such games but I randomly saw the sequel being in the top ten of the year of Tom Chick ( quartertothree site I think).

It is AWESOME
Very well then : )

You can feel alone even if you have a partner tho, that's why I switched recently. I hate that.

Blade2.0

HuniePop ain't bad. If you just want to see naked anime chicks there are ways of seeing the end game photos without playing the game...it's google. Use google

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
All the Sakura games are on sale too. Never played one of those but clicking on Huniepop lead me down a rabbit hole...

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Nickolaidas

Banned
I'm married!

It is AWESOME
It's start is actually really fun, and the gameplay is classic 3 row, but the more you learn about the girls and they answer your questions, the more it turns into a memory game. Once the dialogue options are exhausted, dialogue is basically them asking you questions based on the info they gave you to see if you remember what they said.

Why pay two dollars for this when I can drive down to the McDonalds in the bad neighborhood and spend two dollars on a cheeseburger and a blow job from one of the many prostitutes that frequent the nearby needle exchange?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
do you see the bob and vagena ?
i am the master unlock of sexual fantasy

Last edited:
Top Bottom