• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Hypothetical] Once Sanders is confirmed to be the the 46th president of the United States, how will his health care plan heal the US?

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
For the sake of discussion for this thread assume the election fraud has been proven real and recounts have shown that the majority if people wrote in Bernie Sanders.

Once Sanders has proven the election fraud happened and is proclaimed President for his first term, what steps should he take to help heal a nation where health care is dependent on wealth?

What is Sanders next steps as rich people wrack Republican cities to prevent sick people from getting treatments?

Compsiox

Jul 6, 2014
I would have been okay with Sanders since he actually sticks with his fucking tune but the dems fucked him in the asshole. AGAIN.\

Garbage party that needs to be remade from the ground up.

Last edited:

Majukun

Jun 19, 2009
i guess just copy what other countries did with their health system?

I mean for sure there are going to be plenty of hiccups in switching, but if anything America should have plenty of examples to take inspiration from.

this being said, i don't think there's any chance of this happening.

mickaus

Gold Member
May 30, 2019
President Sanders should look at the Australian health care system and just copy that to begin with, it could be worse.

Also due to being President Sanders, yearly KFC gift cards should be an entitlement for every American citizen during his time in office. Fingerlickin’ Good.

• Fire
Reactions: Madevil

GeorgPrime

Jan 9, 2020
For the sake of discussion for this thread assume the election fraud has been proven real and recounts have shown that the majority if people wrote in Bernie Sanders.

Once Sanders has proven the election fraud happened and is proclaimed President for his first term, what steps should he take to help heal a nation where health care is dependent on wealth?

What is Sanders next steps as rich people wrack Republican cities to prevent sick people from getting treatments?
It will be like germany... you got health care but you still have to pay for a lot of stuff that is not going to be in the health care plan lol

They have to figure out which medicine and which therapies will be part of the health care plan and the stuff that brings the most money wont be in there or you still have to pay a big part yourself

the best health care you can have is the expensive private health care insurance..

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: rorepmE

Bernd Lauert

Apr 15, 2018
I know you just wanted to be clever, but no, Bernie wouldn't be able to heal the nation. Congress and the fake news media would cockblock him at every step of the way. He'd rule with EOs which would then be immediately struck down by judges. He'd be the lamest duck of all time.

diffusionx

Feb 25, 2006
If Sanders were to become President and get his health plan enacted, I expect the same thing that happened after Obamacare. My premiums and deductibles skyrocket while the people it is designed to help still struggle to pay for even a basic plan. A lot of health care executives would get rich and the people in the Sanders admin who helped design and pass his plan into law would leave immediately for 7-figure jobs at health care companies and lobbyists.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016
What his base didn't understand is that his health care plan had nearly a 0% chance of ever passing, whether he was president or not.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I would break out the manischewitz and do the hoorah. Lchaim and baruch hashem finally a Jew in the White House.

But we all know Bernie was screwed by Hillary in 2016 and then again in 2020. Should have neem Bernie V Trump. Dems rigged it by having people drop put strategically and then use COVID as an excuse to declare Biden the winner.

Lets not forget all the coin flipping cheating, the app issue, Bottyjudge claiming Iowa ealry, and then all the Rona BS. Dems primaries were a shit show.

So lets say that a wikileaks comes out proving the DNC conspiracy against my jewish brother from another mother should he be installed as POTUS and Biden and Cumala get the boot ?

I nominate John Steward as VP for maximum Jewness.

• Strength
Reactions: DeafTourette

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
I would break out the manischewitz and do the hoorah. Lchaim and baruch hashem finally a Jew in the White House.

But we all know Bernie was screwed by Hillary in 2016 and then again in 2020. Should have neem Bernie V Trump. Dems rigged it by having people drop put strategically and then use COVID as an excuse to declare Biden the winner.

Lets not forget all the coin flipping cheating, the app issue, Bottyjudge claiming Iowa ealry, and then all the Rona BS. Dems primaries were a shit show.

So lets say that a wikileaks comes out proving the DNC conspiracy against my jewish brother from another mother should he be installed as POTUS and Biden and Cumala get the boot ?

I nominate John Steward as VP for maximum Jewness.
A Jewish atheist, we could both celebrate ;).

(I do not care about politician's religion as long as I do not think it informs their policies)

Reactions: cryptoadam

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018

President Sanders' policies lead directly to our own version of the 'Maduro Diet'. Since the US is fat as fuck, this actually improves the health of millions of people. :messenger_dizzy:

Then that NatSoc fuck dies/gets the boot at the ballot box, we have a rightward pendulum swing, and healthcare gets rebranded as 'national security', and everyone gets forced to run and lift weights every once in a while, and being an obese fuck is outlawed. Badda bing, badda boom, welcome to Doom.

oatmeal

Jun 17, 2007
We'd have 500k deaths and the media would be celebrating how it was way below the projected millions (AND MILLIONS). She would have gotten an Oscar for Best President in a Motion Picture.
Alternatively - China wouldn't be getting the smackdown from the US so they would have no reason to release it.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Liberty4all

tillbot8

Aug 4, 2020
This is a bit petty....but well played I guess? Ehhhh Sanders would destroy America as it is known now, breadlines and services that resemble third world countries would be inevitable. Because there is a model for it. It's called the 20th century!

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
So Liberty's thread should be prefixed [Vortex in brain sucking you in]? I approve.
One interesting thing about my original thread is that while made in good faith (unlike this one), it really shows the absolutism of Leftists to accept even the possibility of any reality but the one the mocking bird media has brainwashed them to believe. It also shows how ridiculously triggered they get at ANY threat to their fragile worldview. 🤷‍♂️

I fear for your sanity when the Supreme Court starts to overturn the fraudulent results of the Election. The scenario I presented is one that has a reasonable likelihood of coming true and is backed by the President. I for one look forward to 2 weeks from now.

Last edited: