• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Historia, The Zelda 25th anniversary art book.

I'd love to see the rest of the twilight princess concept art from inside pages 139-274. It seems finding anything past page 138 is difficult.

I could take some pictures of the Twilight Princess artwork for you.

Is it still okay to share these kinds of images?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So is there anything in this conclusively saying the the Oocca are Skyloftians?

Anth0ny

Where did you buy it from?

And if you dont mind me asking, how much?

eBay.

Lets just say it costed me over $100. Check out the current eBay prices for an idea.

I don't even give a fuck. I'm treating myself for once damn it!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
$60-100 is not that much for a book that will probably fetch $500 in a few years. Wish I had the money to lock it in now. And be able to read it.

Phatcorns

I don't understand why this is so rare. I can understand not releasing it in the US, but at least make it actually available in Japan.

I don't believe shipping is behind, that's just when the second printing is going to be available. They had to actually make them!

So this will likely never see an English translation? They could sell a LOT in the US....

Not just the US, I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it was available in english to europe.

I'm suprised they haven't considered even a limited distribution in the west.. especially with the subject matter.

Not just the US, I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it was available in english to europe.

I'm suprised they haven't considered even a limited distribution in the west.. especially with the subject matter.

I'd bet treehouse would have to handle the translation. They may not see it as a priority. To bad that NOA is too secretive to even say they wont be working on it.

Damn, I got an email on Tuesday and the book arrived today. Didn't expect it to be that fast. Guess I should for that price of shipping. I know it comes air, but still expected tomorrow at the earliest.

If anyone is familiar with the bookstore Kinokuniya, they might have a few there.They just got quite a few copies in their store in Bryant Park NYC. I put a copy on hold for myself. Will probably pick it up tomorrow. The book looks fantastic.
Edit: BTW its $60 here and i believe they have a few locations in California.

If anyone is familiar with the bookstore Kinokuniya, they might have a few there.They just got quite a few copies in their store in Bryant Park NYC. I put a copy on hold for myself. Will probably pick it up tomorrow. The book looks fantastic.
Edit: BTW its $60 here and i believe they have a few locations in California.
Oh man, seriously? I work mere blocks from there... but my Amazon order is arriving today. D'oh!

HyruleHistoriaresize.jpg

Currently going through it now. It's really beautiful to say the least.

Yup. Last week they didn't have it but when I went in on Wednesday they had quite a few of them to my surprise. Picking up my copy today that I had on reserve.

I went in there half-a-dozen times since the first pressing, too. Oh well! We both got our copies; enjoy!

Noooo I work in Times Square and just took the train 1:45 minutes away. I won't be back until Monday. They will surely be gone by then.

K444WSR

Anyone know of anywhere in London selling this. I said I wouldn't buy it but just seeing all of the people with it has pushed me over the edge.

How do you people manage to have these mystical versions of Amazon where you receive your shit so quickly? My book, which has been preordered for several months now, hasn't even shipped yet. This happens every God damn motherfucking time.

Hylian7

I've accepted that I'm not getting an LE, so I ordered the regular edition off Amazon (yay for free two-day shipping with Prime!).

How do you people manage to have these mystical versions of Amazon where you receive your shit so quickly? My book, which has been preordered for several months now, hasn't even shipped yet. This happens every God damn motherfucking time.

Prime.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
You're gonna feel really pissed when you realize these people got it over a year before yours arrived!

Mistle

Just bought from book depository. Didn't realise there were stock problems and such. My order seemed to go through perfectly normal, so who knows.

Top Bottom