• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: details and pics for the Twilight Princess pack

L~A

Famitsu has uploaded some pics for the Twilight Princess pack, the 2nd DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors.

Here's the 2 new costumes (Illia for Zelda, and Postman for Link):

l_546eeb14d9a38z4f9e.jpg

l_546eeb1650a8d3wfo9.jpg

Here's Zelda's new weapon, the Dominion Rod:

Some pics for Midna:

The new Adventure Mode map:

Price (Japan only!):

◆Midna :500 円
◆Dominion Rod :500 円
◆New Adventure Mode map:500 円
◆Costumes :200 円
Everything: 1200 Yen.

Twilight Princess pack is coming out on Nov. 27 in all territories.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
omg that Link one

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
This. Game. It just keeps giving & getting more amazing.

I'm TOTALLY with you
that Postman Link is so funny, the new Zelda weapon seems great and Midna...can't wait to try this out, together with the Spinner I'll get for Link's amiibo!

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Huge Twilight Princess fan. Glad to see some Ilia representation. Midna looks incredible and it's nice Zelda gets a new weapon.

Dat Post-Man Link.

random25

So much content to finish lol. HW has really been the biggest surprise this year for me. Gonna get this when I finish my backlog.

NeonZ

It's disappointing to get more 8 bit weapons, and I'm also not happy they went with that Postman costume over the Hero's Shade, but aside from that it looks decent, especially an Adventure map with new items and design.

Vena

I need to buy the season pass... but I still have so much to do in the base game.

And pokemon.

And Smash.

And Toad.

And Champion's Road. ( ;_; )

Stop releasing such huge games Nintendo.

It's disappointing to get more 8 bit weapons, and I'm also not happy they went with that Postman costume over the Hero's Shade, but aside from that it looks decent, especially an Adventure map with new items and design.

The Hero's Shade doesn't really work as a costume as it would just be a rusty armor set and lose the key visual of the skeleton.

There weren't going by create a new model just for a costume.

Also the Hero's Shade is much taller than Link. Which is weird considering who it is.

L~A

I hope the Postman costume comes with the appropriate VA :p

Heeeeeeyyyyyy!

Tettededede!

Hmmmhmmhmmmmmm!

Ha ha... I wish. I love the Postman in Twilight Princess.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
These new costumes are illegally good.

Any word on preorder extras being freely buyable yet?

L~A

These new costumes are illegally good.

Any word on preorder extras being freely buyable yet?

Not for now. Maybe they're simply waiting for all the DLC packs to be released in order to make them available. They probably want to separate that "new DLC" from the Season Pass stuff, in order to avoid any confusion or anything.

Neifirst

I'm just now one weapon short of completing the first adventure mode map (need to level up Agitha), and haven't even touched the master quest one yet. This is absolutely in my top 3 games of the year - it just keeps giving!

jonno394

Damn, starting to wish I never sold off Hyrule Warriors (completed story, got bored of adventure mode). Already paid for the DLC too....ah well at least when I re-buy i'll be able to download all the DLC in one fell swoop and have loads of shit to do!

Midna looks great and Dominion rod weapon looks very interesting.

Top Bottom