• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors "Master Quest" DLC Features Majora's Mask Outfits

Twilight Princess Pack comes in November in EU, December in the US
Majoras Mask Pack comes in January in EU, February in the US
Boss Pack comes in February in EU, March in the US ;)

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I wonder why the Packs are listed that way. Unless the release for the packs is at the end of the month in EUR but the beginning of a month for US.

The eShop

DhNyGuI.jpg

Is... is Europe getting DLC packs before us?

Nintendo, please, just do world wide releases!
Twilight Princess Pack comes in November in EU, December in the US
Majoras Mask Pack comes in January in EU, February in the US
Boss Pack is February comes in EU, March in the US ;)
What the fuck, Nintendo.

I want Ben.
2821813-ben_link_by_creepypasta81691-d4utugk.gif

Real talk, I want one of the characters in the Majora's Mask pack to be Young Link and he uses his masks and abilities from MM as attacks and one of them could just be dropping a bunch of that statue on the enemies.

We won't get that :(

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Real talk, I want one of the characters in the Majora's Mask pack to be Young Link and he uses his masks and abilities from MM as attacks and one of them could just be dropping a bunch of that statue on the enemies.

We won't get that :(

Well I think Darmani Palette Swap Darunia pretty much confirmed that.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Master Quest has the 2 costumes. And then the new Adventure map has 13 or more costumes that are more or less palette swaps for characters.

TheMoon

Well then, either

A) NoE fucked up,
B) NoA fucked up, or
C) NoA fucked you up

maybe they're just accounting for the one-week delay in release dates of the base game and NA gets it a week after PAL and it happens to be the last week/first week of the respective month?

What the heck, these are just crappy recolours. People don't pay for this right?

Hyrule Warriors has 4 DLC packs:

Master Quest- adds Cia, Wizzro and Volga, Epona as a weapon for Link, a new scenario in legend mode and a new map in Adventure mode. In addition to all these costumes. releases in October.

Twilight Princess pack- New character, weapon, adventure map and costumes.

Majora's Mask pack- 2 new characters, adventure map and 3 costumes. Releases January/February

Boss Pack- 2 new game modes- releases in February/March.

You can get this all for $20 and get a free Dark Link costume. I might be wrong but I think the Master Quest pack is free or at least Cia, Wizzro and Volga are.

Mory Dunz

It would be kind of weird if after all these years, the reappearance of Fierce Diety is in a Zelda game not made by Nintendo, and a mousou to boot.

(I'm not fully counting the pallete swap in Smash)

TreIII

"Darmani" looks great, as does "Hilda".

It's just a pity that someone like Yuga is still likely going to be saved for the sequel.

TheMoon

You can get this all for $20 and get a free Dark Link costume. I might be wrong but I think the Master Quest pack is free or at least Cia, Wizzro and Volga are.

Cia, Wizzro and Volga are the only free thing. Japan just got the MQ pack early which we didn't really know before and this is why this is all muddled together now.

Hyrule Warriors has 4 DLC packs:

Master Quest- adds Cia, Wizzro and Volga, Epona as a weapon for Link, a new scenario in legend mode and a new map in Adventure mode. In addition to all these costumes. releases in October.

Twilight Princess pack- New character, weapon, adventure map and costumes.

Majora's Mask pack- 2 new characters, adventure map and 3 costumes. Releases January/February

Boss Pack- 2 new game modes- releases in February/March.

Cia, Wizro and Volga aren't part of the Master Quest pack, they are free.

To all of you asking about what the DLC is, I've always had it in the OT of the game, and will update as details come out:

Playable Villains FREE DLC
September 30 (JP), October 16 (EU/NA)
- Free playable three villains
- Can turn on/off cut-scenes.

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest:
September 30 (JP), October 16th (EU/NA)
- 1 new weapon (Epona for Link; screenshot below)
- New Scenario (The Black Witch Cia; five stories that occur in tandem with the original story)
- Adventure Map (Appears to be a whole, big master quest version of the map; screenshot below)
- 2 Costumes (One for Lana and one for Cia)
- A new rank of weapons as well (Looks like a lot of weapon have gotten new 8-bit versions)
- Also a whole lot of new costumes for other characters; mostly re-colors with a few new details

Twilight Princess
November (EU/JP), December (NA)
- 1 new character
- 1 new weapon
- Adventure Map
- 2 Costumes

Majora's Mask
January (EU/JP), February (NA)
- 2 new characters
- Adventure Map
- 3 new costumes

Ganon Pack
February (EU/JP), March (NA)
- 2 New Game Modes

Jobbs

Banned
I want a playable "bearded npc from NES zelda that gives you the first sword". He could have the two flame things with him that shoot fireballs at shit.

I want a playable "bearded npc from NES zelda that gives you the first sword". He could have the two flame things with him that shoot fireballs at shit.

I just had a similar thought the other day. He could be equipped with a ridiculous amounts of swords and could run up to enemies and be like "it's dangerous to go alone; take this" as he throws masses of swords at enemies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is great. Still waiting on this costume though.

tumblr_lt67cazx851qjwriio1_400.jpg

There's 2 characters in the Majora's Mask DLC.

I almost guarantee it'll be Skull Kid and Fierce Diety. Fierce Diety controls too differently to just be a costume.

DJ_Lae

Neat that they're extras.

The cynic in me thinks they're some of the laziest recolours I've ever seen. They could have at least inverted the triforce for 'Hilda.'

Blues1990

Byrne & Chancellor Cole - 'Spirit Tracks'
Ralph, Veran, & Nayru - 'Oracle of Ages'
Maple, Din, & Onox - 'Oracle of Seasons'
Marin - 'Link's Awakening'
Linebeck & Tetra - 'The Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass'
Seres, Yuga, & Ravio - 'A Link Between Worlds'

Ideally, these are the characters I would love to see in a future sequel to Hyrule Warriors. I have always been more attached to the portable Zelda games, especially Link's Awakening & Spirit Tracks, so I was a bit saddened that Hyrule Warriors almost doesn't acknowledge these games. (Aside from the chain chomp being an alternative skin for the Silver Gauntlets & the Hilda costume.)

Tirod

As far as playable characters from Majora's Mask are concerned, people need to think bigger than Fierce Deity Link.

Kafei/Anju duo or the Bombers would be the hypest of hype.

Top Bottom