• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: New Unlockable Character Revealed from latest DLC [SPOILER]

zlCfzTDUyp0zZ07ldy

You can unlock and play as a giant Cucco in the latest DLC (Boss/Ganon pack) by getting an A-rank on a certain mission. Maybe there are more giant characters to unlock?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWqWPtPD7aQ

Shauni

This. This game is the wettest dream of any Zelda fan... as well as of people who like long games and insane updates.

Shame the Boss Pack seems to be the last update... that was a fun train to ride :(

Don't worry, a new ride will up soon when Hyrule Warriors II comes out.

TreIII

So, let me get this straight. This final update allows us a choice of being able to play with a Fat Hog or a Huge Cock?

Kinky.
3AQmK.gif

Don't worry, a new ride will up soon when Hyrule Warriors II comes out.

I want them to make Warriors game out of some other Nintendo franchise... Super Mario, for example. I want to play as Waluigi and slay hordes of Shy Guys on S.S.Flavion with the fire-spitting F.L.U.D.D.

Pretty cool they hinted at this with the last trailer's ending

They lineup the playable characters in sprites with "Thanks for Playing" above and then followed by a Cucco walking on the screen
http://youtu.be/50iWo_3BLWU?t=1m58s

Oh yeah. Lots of people, myself including, were a little curious on if that meant something. Interesting.

I want them to make Warriors game out of some other Nintendo franchise... Super Mario, for example. I want to play as Waluigi and slay hordes of Shy Guys on S.S.Flavion with the fire-spitting F.L.U.D.D.

A Super Mario Warriors is likely to happen. The developers were really interested in making it.

Dr Dogg

Hahaha awesome.

This is the last DLC right? Every time I go to pick it up again there's a shit load more content added. I could probably still be playing Hyrule Warriors until the end of the year.

Shauni

You'll get Hyrule Warriors II and you'll love it, dammit

Jashobeam

Oh yeah. Lots of people, myself including, were a little curious on if that meant something. Interesting.

A Super Mario Warriors is likely to happen. The developers were really interested in making it.

Super Mario Warriors would be amazing! If they do make it, I would love for Omega Force to add some basic platforming to the musou formula.

Top Bottom