• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I almost crapped my pants yesterday. A horrific experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

It was "prom" day me and my girl and two of her friends went to dinner about 4 or 5 hours before prom, we were all dressed up and everything, it was about an hour away from the school the prom was at! (Note my damn tux wouldn't fit because the tailor fucked up the measurements and I couldn't button my jacket. It was OK though because I got the tux for FREE instead of paying 200 dollars)Well right before leaving the restaurant, I was going to take a shit, well as we were leaving we bumped in to some class mates and started talking and what have you! We get to the car and I realized I need to go to the bathroom, so I tell my girlfriend, and she started to get worried about being late so I decided to wait. One hour later we get to the school at this point I really have to go, not realizing I can't simply go in.(I was keeping the fact I had to shit really bad to my self)As the students arrived they had to walk from the front of the school through the front lawn while fucking paparazzi(THE PARENTS) took a billion pictures. It took about 40 minutes to get in the school then I had to wait 20 more minutes to buy the damn tickets :/ at this point I was like the guy in Dumb in Dumber. I bought the tickets ran to the disgusting bathrooms I never used, shitter had no stalls mind you, My ass exploded lol. Then two of my friends walk in. God it was awful!!!! Kind of funny now though!

Acid08

Banned
joelseph said:
When I was very young I used to pull my pants all the way down to my ankles to pee. One time at my babysitters house I had my pants down and I was peeing, minding my own business, when I pooped a little onto the floor. Whoops.
1233621338355.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Timedog I love how you said "Fuckton of prunes" :lol :lol :lol :lol

Edit: My story. I was about 9 when this happened. I was at a Pokemon Trading Card Game thing at Waldenbooks in our total mall. I'm sure you guys remember. You would play the card game with people, tally up your wins, and whenever you got a certain number YOU GOT AN ACTUAL FUCKING METAL GYM BADGE. That shit was incredible. Anyway, I had a big problem with constipation when I was a child, I liked to hold my shit in for weeks for some reason. So anyway I'm sitting there playing a game against my friend, beating the shit out of him btw. All of a sudden it all happened. It was too quick for me to even react to. In about 10 seconds my intestines shot a huge, solid log into my pants. This thing was fucking beastly. I just sat there in shock while my friend was deciding how to play. Then the smell got out. He asked what that smell was, and I just got up and walked across the mall to the bathroom with a gigantic piece of rock hard shit in my pants. Went in to bathroom, cleaned up, wrapped the shit in my boxers, and stuck the boxers up the air shaft for those air hand dryers.

Rezbit

:lol So damn hilarious.

I haven't had many experiences like that, mainly because my body literally will not let me shit anywhere but on my own toilet. I think it has happened once when I was at the beach, when I felt the rumble that says, "Hey man, I need to take a shit really badly." Luckily my story ends there, as there was a public toilet about 100 metres away.

drknite

Can't wait to eat some Kobe tubesteak
Holy crap at that dramatic reading :lol

I love the "Last Edited" part at the end :lol

Edit: No pun intended :lol :lol

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
the most excruciating moment is when you get to the front door and fumble with the keys, you know you only have seconds left. i think it's happened to all of us :p

drknite

Can't wait to eat some Kobe tubesteak
Now the problem is the song I have on repeat is "I'm on a Boat" by The Lonely Island. Every time I hear Andy Samberg go "awww shit" I keep thinking of this thread. Thanks GAF.

WedgeX

Banned
Timedog said:
I attempted the dramatic reading.

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=17073

This reminds me of my I havent crapped in 3 days thread.

:lol Outstanding.

Having lactose intolerance...I'm no stranger to this situation.

Driving home from my girlfriend's is already a nice lonely trek (about 50 miles), and even more enjoyable at night. Some stretches of the highway don't have any towns nearby and there are zero rest stops.

One such night, after some delicious pizza, I felt the telltale rumblin'. But I was coming up a stretch of highway with no exits. Maybe it would be possible to hold out for the next town. Suddenly it became apparent that was not an option. I gunned it to the last exit before the long stretch to a gas station I had only ever seen from the highway. And when I say gunned it, it was not entirely voluntary. I couldn't exactly sit in the seat so much as clench up, which if you've every tried its quite hard to retain control of a car in that position, not one I'd recommend. At last, with the rumbling getting worse and worse I ran into the gas station (turned out to have a convenience store inside!) and somehow asked the clerk where the restroom was without losing it. I felt kinda bad afterward (it was a fairly well kept restroom, closer to a newer bar's restroom than the classic gas station special) and had to buy a gatorade just to feel a bit better about myself. Definitely won't forget the look from the clerk...

sca2511

I had something similar happen to me, but it was with piss. Middle school, went to a basketball game and I had to take a piss in the middle of it. I held it in throughout the whole game and found out that I didn't have a ride home so I ran home. Every few minutes the urge to piss would come back and the bottom of my abs would hurt like hell. By the time I got home, I was imagining letting it all out in the toilet, but then I remembered that I forgot my keys in my room. So I rang the doorbell and my grandmother took forever to open the door, granted she can't walk very well. When I was reaching the climax of holding my piss, my grandma opens the door and I let it out in my pants in front of her.

Yeah and when I take a dump and it hurts like hell, my mouth gets watery

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Triz said:
I had to pull over to the side of Interstate 5 once and shit while cars drove past me. There was a good 10 miles before the next available bathroom and I wouldnt have made it. Used my wifes fleece sweater to wipe up.

Haha, geez. I-80 east of the Rockies had me a few times where I just had to pull over and take a leak because the rest stops/gas stations/anything are so far apart. Never had an issue going from San Francisco to Seattle though. And never freakin' used a sweater to wipe my ass. :lol

jimmbow said:
I work in a call center, and I was making a call for someone who wanted a divorse attorney, as soon as i read this title, I almost laughed while on the phone with her =/

This is why they're paying you the big bucks.

I was getting ready to go out to the midnight launch of Metal Gear Solid 4. My stomach had been bothering me all day but I didn't really think too much of it, as it hadn't lead to any attacks. I figured it was just some gas. So, I left, drove to the Gamestop that was supposed to have a midnight launch. When I got there I found out that the store was closed, and even though they were on the list for a midnight release they weren't doing it. So I went home and called around to see if there was anywhere else that would be doing it. While I was home I tried to take a dump, but nada.

I drove about 15 minutes to another Gamestop, and got there just after midnight. I went in and bought my copy of the collectors edition, then got in my truck and started driving home. On my way home things started to go down hill. Between complaining to my friend who was with me that I had to shit, and catching every single red light on the way back, things just were not going well. I was about two blocks away when I was convinced I would explode. By the grace of god I made it. I had to make my friend park my truck because there was no way I could make it if I had waited any longer. I thought I was home free. The problem is that I have a gate, and then two locks on my door. Now normally this is just a minor annoyance, but when you have a pot of shit boiling over in your bowels, time slows to a stop. I fumbled with the keys for what seemed like minutes. I finally got in, and began running and preparing my pants for their descent.

Now, the thing about having to shit this bad is that as soon as you begin to bend over to sit the shit will come. I know this from experience. It seems that the act of bending over and putting your ass down reflexively opens your anus. It's uncontrollable in these situations. So it's a little tricky. If you move too slowly you have to prepare for a shotgun blast of shit all over the back of the toilet. It's best to finish the motion as quickly as possible in order to aim your shit right down the throat of the beast that awaits it. The sense of relief is beyond imagination. Making it on the toilet gives you a wave of relief that hits you like an orgasm... right before you begin to double over from the pain of the black hole vacuum that you just created in the depths of your bowels. In this particular instance the sensation wasn't as painful as it has been in the past. And then it was over. After the waves of pain subsided I made my way out and popped in my game and started playing.

That's when I realized--Metal Gear Solid 4 was so awesome that it made me pre-emptively shit my pants.

Docpan

I didn't sense enough anger in the dramatic reading of my post. My philosophy on life is to be as irate as possible in any given situation, while maintaining composure.

Essentially, I would want a narration of my post to sound like a total nutcase. Think Alan Moore's take on Rorschach: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FS60iN0g2I

I do, however, thank you for the effort.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
My crap story starts at Gamestop waiting for Gears Of War 2:

So me and my bro go to gamestop at midnight. There where 2 lines. One to register and the other one to go in at midnight. I waited in line to go in and my bro was on the register one. 30 min. passed and suddenly there was something rumbling in my intestines. I was like "Oh fuckin shit. Not now. Not here!!! FUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" in my head. I left the line and told my bro I was heading out to the nearest CVS store for Imodium or Pepto Bismol. As I speed walked, the shit was pushin and pushin. I was literally sweating all over my body. As soon as I got into the CVS store, a security guard was following me towards OTC drug section acting. I my head I was thinking, "WTF leave me alone asshole, Im trying to look for Imodium at a cheap price". Sadly, CVS only sold the 3-in-one package or tablets at a high price around 7 bux and up. So fuck it and I got the Pepto-Bismol. I got outside and drank a gulp full of it. While it did provide some relief the shit got fierce and angry.

My anus was a ticking time bomb waiting to assplode on the sidewalk. Around the corner, there was a BUrger King. I rushed to the door and banged on the door. Employee came up and I asked him if could use the bathroom. He said Im sorry and couldnt let me in. FUCCK!
I rushed back to my bro, worried as he was, told me, "HAHAHAHA you have to take a shit". Fuckin asshole. Sees me suffering and laughs at me in public. Next, I tried going to the Ralphs next door to Gamestop. Fearing that I had mudbutt, I stealthly avoided customers. I came up on a employee at Ralph's. He was scared shitless when I poke at him to get his attention. He was listening to his Ipod while mopping. I asked if there was public bathroom that I could use and he said yeah. Fuckin Godsend! He pointed towards the bathroom. As soon as he was out of sight I fuckin ran to the bathroom. I placed several sheets of toilet paper on the seat and unloaded the mother of all shits.
To top it all off, no one came in or knocked at the door.

When I finished, I looked for my brother. Gone, motherfucker was gone and left me here by myself. I arrived at my house 20 min later just in time to play Gears Of War 2 co-op with my asshole brother still laughing his fuckin ass off over my diarrhea-tinged adventure.

DreD

I wish my story had an happy ending. :( I won't give any details except that since that day, I've stopped eating so much ice cream...

My friend, you have succeeded in making me laugh my ass off.

As far as shitting of the pants, my college roomate would shart himself quit often on accident and it was glorious comedy.

I never believed him so after he showered I always made him show me the shit-riddled boxers.......

Good Times.

pakkit

Banned
This thread is truly timeless. If this doesn't eventually head to the archives, there is no justice in this world.

I remember falling asleep in class one time, waking up in a cold sweat, and thinking that I just shat myself. Getting more worried made me warm and it didn't help calm me down. After class I went to the toilet and realize that I didn't shit, didn't even fart, just thought it up all in my head.

If it helps, I did accidently pee on my belt which caused it to bounce on my pants a few months ago. That kinda sucked, but luckily I had a long shirt to cover the crotch area.

The worst part of it IMHO is not the door or the gate. It's when you're trying to take your pants/underwear off and for some reason the limbic part of your brain goes into retard mode and YOU CAN'T GET YOUR PANTS/UNDERGARMENTS OFF. Man I have a story to tell later.

Since everyone is being so honest with their stories, I'll share mine.

I started running track my sophomore year of high school. School ended early that day, so I stopped home to get changed and wait for practice to start. I was hungry and decided to grab a quick snack before heading off to practice. I checked the whole kitchen and only found buttered popcorn. I was very hungry at the time, so I ate it. Little did I know this would be one of the bigger mistakes of my entire life.

I headed back to school with my hunger mildly satisfied. We ran our warm up run and stretched out before heading over to the public school's track. The 1/2 mile jog was uneventful. Our coach told us today we would be sprinting 10x400m with a one lap jog in between each.

It all started out as usual, but by the third one I started to feel a heaving in my intestines. Having lived with my body for 16 years at that point, I knew what was coming...I was going to have to take a horrible shit, and I was going to have to take it soon. This agony was compounded by the knowledge that I couldn't just walk off the track in the middle of a workout. I was going to have to run through it.

The laps passed by in agony. I was running as fast as my body could allow while holding in the perfect storm brewing in my ass. By lap 10, I was ready to blow.

I skipped out of the cool down run to find a bathroom as quickly as possible. My efforts to find a bathroom were thwarted by locked door after locked door. Finally, I had to make a judgment call. I had to make a run for my school's bathroom that was over 1/2 mile away. I jogged back hunched over, trying to hold it together.

About half way there I almost lost it and seriously thought about shitting in an open field at the edge of our campus next to a major road and hospital. But I soldiered on, as fast as I could…thinking only of how every step was taking me closer to relief.

I made it to the school's door, rushed down the stairs, and into the bathroom. I pushed into a stall, closed it, and pulled the drawstring to my pants in one fast motion. I did it! I made it! FINALLY!!!! FFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK, I exclaimed in my head as the gooey, fecal matter with the consistency of thick mud filled my underpants and slid down my leg only 1 second away from my precious toilet savior that I had journeyed so far to reach. I had failed. I had crapped my pants.

I stood there for a moment in shock like a wounded soldier looking for his missing arm. How the hell was I going to get out of this with no back up and a whole track team of teenage guys blocking my way out. I couldn't be known as the dude who shit his pants. I refused. Suddenly, my survival instincts kicked in. I was going to make it out of this. I had to.

I grabbed wad after wad of paper towels and cleaned my soiled body. The smell was unlike any thing I had ever experienced before. The butter in the popcorn mixed with all manner of unholy things and created what can only be described as a demon stench, a combination of raw sewage, metal, and decaying flesh. It raped the nostrils and left an imprint on my memory that can never be forgotten.

Two of my teammates entered the bathroom. They started to take a piss. 10 seconds later one of them said, "OMG what the fuck is that smell." They gagged and left the bathroom as quickly as possible. More came in an inspected the poo most foul. There was only one way out and it was through all of them. I quickly decided my only chance for successful escape was to make it seem like this was a normal, flushable crap that happened to smell particularly bad. "How do you like that one?" I taunted them. They all started cracking up. "I might get out of this yet," I thought to myself.

I finally cleaned myself and removed my destroyed underwear. I timed my move perfectly and made it to the paper towel dispenser. I wrapped my underwear in a ball of paper towels and buried it deep with the bathroom trashcan to hide any evidence of my horrible shame. I washed up and went to face the crowd.

I strutted out and exclaimed with as much swagger as I could muster, “Now gentlemen if you’ll excuse me, I need some fresh air.” I sprinted for the door for comedic effect and to hide shit stains present all over my shoes and pant legs. I made it to a secure location and phoned my mom.

She drove me home laughing all the way with the windows down. The next day my shit was the talk of legend, but no one could claim with any certainty that I had shit my pants. I had escaped my fate as the guy who shit his pants, only to shit my pants 7 years later in another similar and funny story… :lol

Zeke

holy shit Timedog :lol :lol :lol
I took a shit in the middle of the street one time my friends still tell people that story

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
Well, I'll go.

First, I was at a concert several years ago in the summer with my Dad and a friend and his Dad. It was already dark and we were standing up enjoying the music when, feeling fine otherwise, I thought I could sneak a little fart out. BAD IDEA. I farted alright, and it was one of those full of mucous abominations that completely filled my shorts. I hadn't bought a concert tee in probably 25 years, but I damn sure bought one that night. I then suffered the indignity of stumbling through the dark over to the restroom to attempt to clean myself up. Of course, my underpants were ruined so they could not be salvaged. Unfortunately, it had soaked through to my regular shorts, so that new tee shirt I needed I ended up stuffing into the top of my shorts so it sorta hung over the back of my legs. Jesus, I'd never been so humiliated in my life....

...until about a year ago...

Some of you may know through my contributions here that I have a raging vicodin habit. Well, I've always drank plenty of water to help avoid the recurrent constipation which accompanies opiate use. This time, however, I'd not been to the can in a few days so when I needed to go I was a bit apprehensive.

Turns out I was correct to be so. I sat down to do my business, and no matter how hard I strained, it wouldn't come out. at all. I started to get frantic. I sat there for a good 15 minutes trying to go. Nothing. Finally, I sadly realized if I couldn't "work" it out, they would have to do it for me at the hospital. I'm a nurse, so I knew what that would entail. So I stood the best I could, searched through the medicine cabinet for finger cots (like single finger condoms) and proceeded to put them on my first two fingers, sit down, reach underneath and "assist" my own impaction out. ugh... This is absolutely the worst humiliation I've ever had. Made me stop taking pills, too....

For a while...:D

lil smoke said:
I shit my pants a few times.

I remember being surprised at how warm and heavy it was. And very sticky. It like turns claylike after awhile, and the smell changes a few times. High School sucked.

TMI :lol :lol

Grug

I love the way some of these stories are written.

What is it about poo stories that brings out the Hemingway in people?

Teknoman

Ok I understand the OP with the prunes...but what about the rest of you? Seriously, either you guys are eating some crazy foods...or just have weak organs o_O

After class one day I stopped by this frozen drink place and ordered a strawberry iced frozen drink. When asked if I wanted some extra vitamins (apparently they were healthy for me) I replied with a resounding yes. Woe, if only I had known that this would be the beginning of the end. It was hot that day so I drank about 1/3 of the large container taking the brain freeze and all to quench my thirst. I hadn't even made it to the bus stop to take me back to my dorm when I felt and heard a guttural roar coming from my bowels.

The bus was late. Every ten minutes my ass. I had no choice but to walk. As each step, my heavy book laden backpack hit against my back, stirring the hornet's nest that was my colon. As other students passed me by, they looked confused as I winced in agony and deep groaning coursed through my stomach. And then, it happened - I saw the bus pass me by.

After making the ten minute trek back to my dorm, I saw a yellow jacket making a nice nest for itself around the keyhole to enter my dorm complex. Stinger be damned, no force in earth nor heaven would keep me from my duty (doody). I dared not take the stairs lest the beast reveal itself before its time had come to pass. I took the slow, creaking elevator, and hobbled to my dorm room. It was still fairly early so my roommate was asleep as I ventured to the bathroom. I barely remembered to remove my backpack before sitting down on that hallowed porcelain throne.

After about twenty minutes I disembarked - emptied and fulfilled at the same time. Unfortunately the bathroom had no fan, so as my roommate groggily stepped into the bathroom, barely opening his eyes, he instantly stepped out without saying a word. He merely groaned and went back into his bed, soundly sleeping.

CzarTim

Phaethon0017 said:
After class one day I stopped by this frozen drink place and ordered a strawberry iced frozen drink. When asked if I wanted some extra vitamins (apparently they were healthy for me) I replied with a resounding yes. Woe, if only I had known that this would be the beginning of the end. It was hot that day so I drank about 1/3 of the large container taking the brain freeze and all to quench my thirst. I hadn't even made it to the bus stop to take me back to my dorm when I felt and heard a guttural roar coming from my bowels.

The bus was late. Every ten minutes my ass. I had no choice but to walk. As each step, my heavy book laden backpack hit against my back, stirring the hornet's nest that was my colon. As other students passed me by, they looked confused as I winced in agony and deep groaning coursed through my stomach. And then, it happened - I saw the bus pass me by.

After making the ten minute trek back to my dorm, I saw a yellow jacket making a nice nest for itself around the keyhole to enter my dorm complex. Stinger be damned, no force in earth nor heaven would keep me from my duty (doody). I dared not take the stairs lest the beast reveal itself before its time had come to pass. I took the slow, creaking elevator, and hobbled to my dorm room. It was still fairly early so my roommate was asleep as I ventured to the bathroom. I barely remembered to remove my backpack before sitting down on that hallowed porcelain throne.

After about twenty minutes I disembarked - emptied and fulfilled at the same time. Unfortunately the bathroom had no fan, so as my roommate groggily stepped into the bathroom, barely opening his eyes, he instantly stepped out without saying a word. He merely groaned and went back into his bed, soundly sleeping.
Movie.gif

Pachinko

I had one of those pain 'n poopers this morning actually, woke up an hour ahead of schedule sort of needing to poop but not wanting to waste precious sleep time I tried rolling over only to wake up every 10 to 15 minutes with increasing pain in my gut.

It led to a monumentally unpleasant 15 minute moist carpet bombing of the porcelain throne.

The worst I've ever had though was 2007, someone at my work had norwalk over a weekend and apparently everyone else in their house did too. By friday of that week I'd started feeling "off" not really knowing why , in fact at the end of that day I felt like I wanted something to eat but at the same time was progressively more and more drained. A couple hours after I got home I started to get a wave of nausea that got worse by the minute, followed by a sudden urge to shit myself. Gut pains, stomach pains, nausea, I eventually said fuck it and tried to go to the bathroom, 15 minutes of pushing later I discovered whatever was in there wanted out the way it came in and I promptly began a 45 minute session of puking my guts to the point of being bile and also sitting down to shit through a straw. My gosh was it ever unpleasant.

Also I'd like to think everyone has sharted atleast a little bit at some point in their life- that is felt like a fart was coming and instead it was a bubble of crap that just popped in your underwear. So long as it happens in nonchalant fashion then cool.

I grew up in a very LDS town so naturally most of my friends were of LDS faith. I was invited to attend a "trek" where the church simulates the pioneers first coming into Utah. Basically it was five days of walking and pushing hand carts across rugged Utah terrain in the middle of nowhere.

Like a complete idiot I did not bother to make any attempt to shit before departure. Fast forward about two days into the treck and I started to feel the first signs of something dark and evil brewing inside me. Now I use to despise portable johns and would not be caught dead in one, so I had no intentions of pitching a loaf in that cess pool. Each days rugged, steep, and sometimes muddy hike was teasing my bowels to the point I had to break down and face my archrival. I entered the john only to see feces spread all across the seat. I bailed and said fuck it, I would hold the monster as long as I could.

Day five arrived and at this point my colon was nesting a king coiler. The bowel movements were so intense
so is the circus
that people could tell something was wrong just from my body language. With every single pulse of my anus I could feel wetness dampen into my boxers. I flat out ran for as long as I could in one direction, periodically clentching my sphincter in hopes of taming the ferocious beast.

I puckered against a rock and served up my homemade frozen yogurt. Except this yogurt was the result of a shotgun blast out of my anus. I wiped up with one of my socks, as soon as I finished I looked over and there was a couple people across a small ridge staring at me and laughing. I've never felt more humiliated.

Slurmer

Banned
Grug said:
I love the way some of these stories are written.

What is it about poo stories that brings out the Hemingway in people?

NeoGAF Creative Writing Challenge #23 - "I crapped my pants"

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
I went running one time not really planning on how long i would go. It was probably about a mile there and back. As i was getting to the halfway point i started having some gas and my bowels were starting to act up.

It was during the day but in my neighborhood we have a bunch of nature trails for horse riding. So i decided that i could push it out in the cover of the trail and then get home to wipe.

I found a good spot off the road and popped a squat. It of course started coming out right away. And it was good. A couple cars passed by me but i don't think any saw me. I decided that i didn't want to run almost another half mile with poop stains in my drawers so i grabbed a leaf and wiped it with the soft side.

After i was done wiping i for some reason came to the revelation that, "This could be poison ivy that i have just wiped my ass with." I grabbed a couple leaves to take home for samples and study them from pictures on the internet. When i got home, and after through investigation, i found out that it indeed was not poison ivy.

I submitted my tale for a non-fiction writing class in college. I assumed only the professor would read it, but he passed out copies for everyone. I was not popular in the class after that. I am humbled, though, by some of these stories. Still, I offer...

BRIGHT LIGHTS, BIG SHITTY

I can remember a day from the second grade. I was drawing a picture, and as I bent over my paper, I noticed water flowing across the floor towards my desk. I looked over and saw that the “water” came from a girl. Urine dripped from her chair and soaked her shorts and legs. She had an anguished, embarrassed expression. “Please don’t tell,” she mouthed silently, her eyes pleading. I turned back to my paper and continued drawing. Another child soon noticed and yelled out to the teacher, “She pee-peed in her pants!” The class laughed at her.

I didn’t tell, I’m proud of that.

But I did laugh.

This is my apology.

Recently, in a relatively public place, I managed to... How shall I put it? Void myself sounds too euphemistic, egestion too scientific, number two a bit childish.

I shit my pants.

No other way to say it, really.

I suffer from a horrific combination of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Lactose Intolerance. If I even look at a cow, anything in my lower intestine turns to soup that needs to be served immediately. I have, over time, come to accept this as just punishment for dairy indulgence. Why not just give up the fruits of the cow? Oh, I’ve tried. Unfortunately, everything, from cookies to scotch, tastes better with milk. So, instead of actually denying myself something that provokes such violent bodily reaction, I’ve managed to: 1) subconsciously know the location of every bathroom (manufactured or natural) in the immediate area, 2) always travel with sufficient absorbent material to handle emergencies, and 3) develop my sphincter muscles until they’re tight as a frog’s.

But the best laid plans…

I was at a bar where a friend’s thrash band was playing, happily flailing away in the mosh pit when I realized what was about to happen. In about thirty seconds, I was going to fill my pants.

What was it that brought me low? Pizza, ice cream, a simple glass of cold milk on a warm summer’s day? Whatever the culprit, he was demanding his due. I fought my way from the sweating mass of dancers in the mosh pit into the sweaty mass of drinkers at the bar. I rapidly elbowed through the crowd until I was at the portal of sanctuary, Men’s. Mercifully, there was no line. I flung open the door and stepped inside.

It was literally the most disgusting restroom I’ve ever set foot in (and I’ve been to Europe!). The uneven floor was an inch deep with pools of overflow and urine. The toilet was Marine style, with no separating partition from the trough urinal, the seat missing. The walls were filthy, splattered with what I hoped was mud. Almost gagging, I was fully prepared to do my duty, but...

There was no toilet paper. There had been, as obvious by the wet dirty wads that dotted the walls, casting a great deal of doubt on that “mud” theory of mine. In the corner a roll—a full roll!, one of those giant industrial-sized mothers!--that some evil joker had rinsed down with his bodily fluids. Evacuating my bowels in such a hellhole was something I thought I could handle, but not wiping afterwards was beyond the pale. I exited the restroom, frantic now, waste products insistently knocking at my colon, and ran to my car, conveniently, almost auspiciously, parked right outside the front door.

I began to search for the emergency toilet paper kept on hand. (A lesson hard-learned after an incident on the Washington DC beltway at morning rush hour on the way to a job interview). But I could only find a few fast-food napkins and a dishtowel. I slammed the hatchback shut and decided against returning to the restroom. No, I would go au natural this time.

Feces al fresco.

I shuffled towards the next building down the street, an abandoned warehouse. I tried to increase my pace, but it’s physically impossible to break into a run while clenching one's anus. I stumbled around the corner of the building and stopped in the shadow of a large propane tank.

I leaned my back against rusty metal, lowered my shorts, and unclenched. After a few moments, it became apparent that the napkins I held would be insufficient to handle the cleaning-up. I let nature continue to run her watery course and began to cut the dishtowel into wide strips. God bless the Swiss Army.

From my shadowed hideaway I watched a Corvette drive up and park in the lot in front of the warehouse. Two people got out of the car, their footsteps echoing off the road behind me. I wasn’t in plain view, but the incessant running of my bowels was a sure attention-getter. I squeezed myself shut and it was like a fist hitting my colon.

“I can see your penis!” a woman cried out in a sing-song voice. She began to repeat it like a nursery rhyme. “I can see your penis,” nanny-nanny-boo-boo. I looked down. What the hell was she talking about? I could barely see my penis. What kind of sick freak sees a man evacuating his bowels in public and only comments on his exposed genitalia? Hearing a rustle in the woods across the road, I carefully leaned out for a peek. A man stepped from the trees and into the woman’s arms and they walked away towards the bar. It wasn't my penis that interested her after all.

Bowels empty at last, and still undetected, I faced the challenging task of cleaning myself with my meager supplies. I decided that the napkins were too flimsy to use first. Save them for the delicate work. I began with the dishtowel.

I had cut the towel into six strips. After I’d already used two, I could see that I had cut them too big: there wouldn’t be enough. I cut the rest in half and tried to use as much of their surface area as possible while keeping my fingers covered. By the end of the towel pieces, I was pretty-well cleaned up. I used the napkins to deal with slight collateral damage.

I confess I left the feculent towel scraps and napkins where they lay. After managing to void my bowels outdoors with nothing more than rags to wipe with and coming out clean, I wasn’t about to tempt Sterculius, the Roman god of feces, by removing his offering.

I spied something on the ground as I made my way back to the bar. Tears filled my eyes as I picked it up. A moist towelette. Lemon-freshened. I tore open the pack and rubbed the citrusy tissue over my hands. Clean and disinfected, I went back inside.

Ten minutes later, having fought my way to the front of the stage, I leapt back into the frenzied mosh pit. Ten seconds later I was leaping out. Now, I didn’t care about the condition of the bathroom.

But there was a line this time, a deep one. I hurtled through the front door and into the parking lot. I glanced at my car. I would have torn up the upholstery, but I didn’t have time. I ran towards the warehouse. Just as I was almost past the line of parked cars, I was doubled-over by a clenching in my intestine.

“Step away from the car!” a voice commanded, coming from the Corvette. “You are too close to the car!” The voice paused for effect. “Protected by Viper!” The car alarm continued to yell at me as I staggered along its length to the front door of the warehouse.

The entranceway was an enclosed brick awning, half-hidden in shadow. It would have to do, I thought, scrabbling at the buttons to my shorts, my back against the wall in my patented crouch.

I almost made it.

It’s one thing having soupy stools spraying into the open air. It’s quite another when they hit the back of your boxers. I knew instinctively that I had to save the shorts. The underwear was history, but the stain must not be allowed to penetrate to the surface layer of clothing.

I yanked the shorts down, carefully separating the underwear away. I lowered the shorts first, stepping out of the legs, then held them up to check for discoloration. They were clean. My boxers came off next, leaving me naked from the waist down. All the while my intestines continued to pump. I don’t know where they were finding it. Perhaps I was finally processing the eight pounds of undigested meat we carnivores carry in our bodies. Always look for the silver lining.

“Step away from the car!” the metallic voice of the car alarm demanded again. “If you do not step away from the car in ten seconds, I will sound my alarm.” The voice began to count down.

I scuttled about, crab-like, in the entranceway, frantically trying to find a spot hidden from the car’s sensors. “Seven...Six...” I edged along the wall, painting it. “Five...Four...” I moved into the light of the street lamp. The voice stopped. My back was still against the wall, my torso in shadow, but my legs, feet, and everything else I considered important were exposed.

From the direction of the club, I heard the approach of voices. Since the view to the road was blocked by the presence of the now-silent car, and my colon was quiet, too, for the moment, I relaxed, even as the voices came closer. Forty feet away, thirty, twenty, ten.

Then they stopped.

“Step away from the car!” The car was yelling again. But I didn’t move, I almost called out. I looked into the parking lot and there, at the end of the Corvette, was the couple I had seen arrive earlier. They were passionately kissing a car length away. My legs began shaking as I pondered the humiliation of being discovered. My bowels suddenly decided that I hadn’t been humiliated enough, and prepared a new onslaught. I clenched like I’d never clenched before.

“Step away from the car!” The couple broke their embrace. The man put his hand in his pocket and brought out his keys. He pointed the keyring at the automobile, which made two beeps and became silent. My stomach gurgled loudly in protest.

He got in and leaned over and unlocked the passenger door. The roar of the bored engine nicely covered the sound of my bowels finally letting go, but I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I was discovered. I moved back into the darkness of the corner. He turned on his headlights. High beams. I was caught like a deer, the light filling my hideout. I pressed my face back into the darkness, absolutely ashamed. There I was, wearing a T-shirt, shoes and socks and nothing else, squatting, legs shaking, bowels disgorging. I must have made quite a sight.

And the car backed up and drove away. I don’t think they ever saw me.

Now I needed to escape. I inventoried my supplies. None. I looked at my soiled underwear. If I were careful—very, very careful—there was a good square foot of clean material there to use. I picked up the boxers and carefully folded them. I used my Origami skills to utilize every inch of fabric. But it wasn’t enough. In the end, the last bit of boxer came away dirty, a disgusting fetid Flying Crane. I needed something else.

I looked down and saw the answer. My socks. I carefully removed my shoes. For the first time, I rued the fact that I like footies. If there were ever a time to wear knee socks, this was it. I slipped the socks over my hands like mittens.

They worked wonderfully. The thick cotton protected my skin and on the last wipe they came away as clean as the day I bought them. I was now unsullied and completely, absolutely, hopefully, empty. I put my shoes back on, sans socks, then stepped into my shorts. I left the entranceway and looked back at what I had done.

It wasn’t a pretty sight. It was an even uglier smell. Suddenly I noticed a sign in the doorway, advertising the warehouse’s hours of operation. It wasn’t abandoned after all. Someone was going to have a fun Monday morning.

I found a plastic grocery bag and, using a stick, placed the soiled articles inside. I wrapped the bag as tightly as I could and walked back to the club. My friends were gathered around my car, the show over.

“Where you been?”

Where had I been? I leaned over and picked up my discarded towelette, still slightly moist. I could smell its lemony goodness cleansing me, body and soul, as I pondered that innocent question. I’d been to the edge. I’d just lived through what primal man must have experienced when he left the safety of his cave and ventured out into the darkness to answer Nature’s oldest call. I’d faced my personal demons, and conquered them. I’d pushed the envelope. I’d been there and back again. But I said none of these.

“Taking a shit,” I answered simply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom