• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I AM A FREEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
After four long years .. I have finally finished paying off my motherfucking student loans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn does this feel good. I was pretty much dumping any remaining money I had each month into them, because otherwise the interest was killing me. I finally am free and now have all this money to spend wahoo!!

E5DQOgN.jpg

Mailbox

However many years of post secondary education and years after to pay off loans.

And you make the thread title "I am a free!!!"

A free what? Free person out of debt?

I mean, that great and all.
I have loans piling up myself.

Idk

Edit: damn it _woLf

Iceman

After four long years .. I have finally finished paying off my motherfucking student loans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome. Such envy. I just finished one. Will finish another in 10 months. And then I'll only have one left (that will take me another 5 more years to pay off at this rate :boo ).

ODDI

At first I thought this was deja-vu then I remember the last thread was about a guy who leveled up in his work.

OT, congrats Op?

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I legit thought this was gonna be another NeoGAF "my girlfriend left me" thread.
Legit surprised

4hdeA1k.gif

Congrats OP!

I'm thinking about staying at my parents house for a few years after I finish college just to clear out my debts before I move out and have a shitload of bills to pay ontop of that

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
You should take 80% of what you were putting into those loans and save it in a nice fund.
Don't think you have all this free money now. Put it to work for you, this is your chance to be the one making interest instead of paying it.

SMgamer83

Congrats. I've been paying mine for 6 years, and still have 6 to go. $830 a month :(.

Some day that 830 a month will be mine!

God damn does this feel good. I was pretty much dumping any remaining money I had each month into them, because otherwise the interest was killing me. I finally am free and now have all this money to spend wahoo!!

E5DQOgN.jpg

Can't you use the interest as a tax write off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom