• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i am hornry all the fucking time and i am tired of it

w6dgVA5.gif
tenor.gif

GeekyDad

Well, at my age and current health condition, I don't really have many sexual urges anymore. Food is my new pleasure. That being said, just like with anything you enjoy, you gotta be reasonable. I'd recommend reigning that shit in, man. Enjoy yourself, sure, but don't be abusive to your body.

michaelwilson888

Neo Member
Find a gf or at least a girl for night , I guess it's not so hard. Or try to work more if you have a lot of time to think about it and you have power to do it 7 times a day(Can't imagine how it possible lol), you probably don't work enough :D

GeorgPrime

Banned
Find a gf or at least a girl for night , I guess it's not so hard. Or try to work more if you have a lot of time to think about it and you have power to do it 7 times a day(Can't imagine how it possible lol), you probably don't work enough :D

WHen i was younger i was able to bang my girl like 5 times in one night. Now growing older iam happy if my wife doesnt want more than 2 times a day lol

Last edited:

michaelwilson888

Neo Member
WHen i was younger i was able to bang my girl like 5 times in one night. Now growing older iam happy if my wife doesnt want more than 2 times a day lol
I guess 3 times is enough for both always :D From physical side it is possible but I after 3d time I don't even want to :D But 5 times sounds strong lol.

Top Bottom