• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am looking for a stupid cat video and it's driving me insane.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
So during xmas 2 days ago my little sister showed me a dumb cat video on instagram.
She had no clue how to share content from it and we both watched that video like 10 times absolutely pissing ourselves laughing.

Now she lost this video and both of us are looking everywhere to find this video. It's driving me insane.
Does ANYONE has a clue what cat video it is?

It has 4 cats in them they put a lot of cups on the floor in a hallway and the cats have to cross it. ( the cups are green and red)
They go one by one on separate runs. And there is a big cup fail counter in the video,

Every cat does a little worse then the previous cat, And the last one absolutely fucks it up (4th one). (black and white spotted cat.)
the third one is a big floof and does OKAY. (is slow)
the second one bit slimmer
first one pretty slim. does very well
The last cat reminds me of michael J. fox having an epileptic attack during a drum session riding a wild bull.

Can someone please help me find this stupid cat video. (i already completely fucked my video algorithm on youtube.)

Spukc

Hate to be that veterinarian guy that shows up in the comments of every animal video, but I'm pretty sure the last cat is unwell. :/

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE

HOLY SHIT 😱😱😱😱😱
How did you find it?

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
He found the video but I can't find the humor
maxresdefault.jpg

So during xmas 2 days ago my little sister showed me a dumb cat video on instagram.
She had no clue how to share content from it and we both watched that video like 10 times absolutely pissing ourselves laughing.

Now she lost this video and both of us are looking everywhere to find this video. It's driving me insane.
Does ANYONE has a clue what cat video it is?

It has 4 cats in them they put a lot of cups on the floor in a hallway and the cats have to cross it. ( the cups are green and red)
They go one by one on separate runs. And there is a big cup fail counter in the video,

Every cat does a little worse then the previous cat, And the last one absolutely fucks it up (4th one). (black and white spotted cat.)
the third one is a big floof and does OKAY. (is slow)
the second one bit slimmer
first one pretty slim. does very well
The last cat reminds me of michael J. fox having an epileptic attack during a drum session riding a wild bull.

Can someone please help me find this stupid cat video. (i already completely fucked my video algorithm on youtube.)

Ok so what about the video had you both pissing yourselves laughing? Honest question, its just 4 cats walking through a bunch of plastic cups

Spukc

To the haters the one we watched didn't had this dumb ass music underneath it.
And it was not weirdly cropped. Still happy i can rewatch it again tho. just did like 6 times. shit is still funny

TindalosPup

That last cat in cup video has a brain defect.

My old cat had this (he ran away with the family down the street, he's still alive). He couldn't even land on his feet most of the time. I have his only daughter and she's got similar issues, it's cute, sad, and funny at the same time.

Top Bottom