• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am mildly concerned over the NeoGAF persecution complex. (Not you, of course.)

Is NeoGAF a bit too worked up sometimes?

• We should chill out a bit.

Votes: 46 41.4%
  • We're plenty chill. It's just you.

Votes: 56 50.5%
  • These metadiscussions should all be locked instantly. Also, your hair is bad.

Votes: 9 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whitecrow

Banned
Are we really using the politics forum to gauge the whole sites opinions? There's obvious flaws with that.

Bottom of page 1 in Gaming is 3 hours old. Bottom of page 1 in Politics is 2 and half days old. It's a subset of the community and what do you think happens when the other big gaming sites make conservatives feel unwelcome. They post all their stuff here. And even then the political compass survey showed a clear left lean. Maybe it's time for another poll.

I expect a lot of people don't go in there. I rarely do. For all I care the politics forum could be three people talking about Trump cosplays.
Certainly. I never go to Politics forum, and like me, there may be lots and lots of users.

Top Bottom