• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

Josh7289

Dec 9, 2006
Monocle said:
This is amazing. What is it?

IrishNinja

May 12, 2009
buncha cookie cutter mother fuckers.

ps
Jive Turkey said:
But those weren't made by Sony. That's not Kutaragi's vision. Those were made by the dudes bitches and not the bad guy DREAMERs.

gold.

Dark Stalkers

Jul 29, 2007
AmeriKKKa
Monocle said:
It...it all makes sense now. Hitler had a vision and a platform, Sony has a vision and a platform, some gamers admire this vision and play Sony's games, all gamers play games. Therefore...ALL GAMERS ARE HITLER! o_O

Byakuya769

Jul 31, 2007
gluv65 said:
I like that gif, now show me what you are capable of. You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.

meme time.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Jul 23, 2009
www.facebook.com
gluv65 said:
I'm influenced by Ken, I'm influenced by a doer, not a chewer of fat, I mean a talker.

gluv65 said:
I like that gif, now show me what you are capable of. You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.

:lol :lol :lol

Possibly my favorite quotes from a gaffer ever.

R.I.P. gluv65

Monocle

Jan 16, 2008
mr_nothin said:
Speaking of which:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/internet-addicts-guilty-o_n_593552.html

WTF!!
Virtual Child > Real Child

2 year sentence?!?! Suspended for the woman? Wtf is going on
I remember that story. Disgusting crime. Both parents should be be jailed and chemically castrated*.

* this is a reversible procedure involving injections that inhibit libido

Skiesofwonder said:
:lol :lol :lol

Possibly my favorite quotes from a gaffer ever.

R.I.P. gluv65
We need an image to officially represent the second quote. Photoshop GAF, unite!

BudokaiMR2

Dec 18, 2005
Osaka
EmCeeGramr said:
well at the time i was drop kicking a meteorite square into bowser's nuts so i think it evens out

Wait I thought his nuts WERE meteorites and that's why his voice was so deep. :eek:

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I do not understand the references to moisture