I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

Jan 16, 2008
Danthrax said:
safe moist as dudebros

I never want to see a Photoshop of this. Ever.
I think you'll find what you're not looking for by doing a Google photosearch for "pokemon dugtrio" with no filter.

Mar 22, 2007
DidntKnowJack said:
Actually, I've been trying to crack the code, and the closest I can come is maybe:

I am not moist (all wet?). You are just like the rest. Safe. All wet. As dudes, but not I.

(Yeah. I got nothin.)

I got it! He was after the Jack Ruby!

Jan 16, 2008
SooOOOoONY LOVE *explicit lyrics*

Thunder Monkey said:
I agree.

But I'm still not sure if it's legal to bring a horse into it halfway through the act.
Are you kidding? How do you expect the money shot to work without the stallion? I didn't smuggle three mountain goats and 25 meters of rubber tubing through customs to have you sabotage this entire production with a question of law.

Oct 14, 2006
:lol at this thread!

For the record, while I am a firm believer that the motion controlled future is already here, I find myself extremely skeptical on glasses-dependent 3D displays effect in the home TV space in much the same way that I doubt that I or any of my children will become professional swimmers.

Also, butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts

butts

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Mar 10, 2005
So I'm searching but I'm not getting any decent Seth Dub posts. Did he post under that name? Anybody have any keywords I should search for? Links? My google-fu is weak. :(

Jan 16, 2008
Jive Turkey said:
So I'm searching but I'm not getting any decent Seth Dub posts. Did he post under that name? Anybody have any keywords I should search for? Links? My google-fu is weak. :(
I'm not sure if this will help, but he attacks a poster called Thoren in the credits for his "song."

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
May 27, 2009
viciouskillersquirrel said:

For the record, while I am a firm believer that the motion controlled future is already here, I find myself extremely skeptical on glasses-dependent 3D displays effect in the home TV space in much the same way that I doubt that I or any of my children will become professional swimmers.

Also, butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts

butts
If only I could understand what you're saying, I need to get to the bottom of this. ಠ_ಠ

Jan 16, 2008
viciouskillersquirrel said:

butts
And it's a good thing, too. 8 out of 10 experts agree that swimming can cause dudes to become moist.

Feb 12, 2006
I AM JOHN! said:
And you think he couldn't have faked that? Way to not be able to think outside the box, you cookie cutter motherfucker.
Somehow I don't think Seth Dub is capable of thinking outside of a paper bag let alone a box. Unless the bag were moist.

Mar 16, 2009
"show me what your capable of you cookie cutter motherfucker safe moist as dudes"

this guy was amazing

why did ya ban him? he could have brought more golden posts like this :lol

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Nov 19, 2005
Northeast Ohio
www.dudebro2.com
thetrin said:
I have no idea why, but moist sounds like a dirty word to me. Maybe because I can't form a sentence with the word "moist" without it sounding sexual or gross.
"My lawn is pretty moist this morning"

wait no

"This delicious cake is so moist"

um 4chan would have a field day with that one, hold on

"Here, you can clean up your mess with my moist toilette."

...okay I can't do it either