• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

TunaLover

moist.jpg

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Holy shit. What is going on in this thread?

I'll admit, I came in from the bad English, see the OP and "banned" and knew the title was there for attention on this. Bravo, mods.

Jive Turkey said:
I was in this God-awful production of MASH once and they injected Suicide is Painless into the play. Really soured me on a song I liked. :(
Well to be fair the song was featured in the movie with full lyrics, around the midpoint mark.

I honestly can't comprehend what he was thinking with that "show me what you are capable of" post. Was he challenging brotkasten to a duel or something?

Yoshiya

This thread is amazing. He died for our amusement, so let us work together to realise the glorious vision he had for our future. Let us, safe moist as dudes, use the fire consuming his fallen body to light the path to redemption. He shall be remembered as the most visionary figure of our times, a tragedy for the ages.

Gluv65, never forget.

Crisis said:
Who is the safest and moistest dude here? Give several reasons why.
brotkasten, because

1. He never showed what he is capable of.
  2. He's not a visionary.
  3. He can't see past his own nose, and of course
  4. He's a cookie cutter mother fucker.

Mar

Rich Uncle Skeleton said:
brotkasten, because

1. He never showed what he is capable of.
  2. He's not a visionary.
  3. He can't see past his own nose, and of course
  4. He's a cookie cutter mother fucker.

Gold Jerry, gold.

Yoshiya

Deku said:
how does someone with over 1.5k posts since 2006 fly under the radar? was his account stolen?

Wow. That was pretty dramatic account suicide given his account is over four years old. Without a post history we can't tell if this was out of character, but he couldn't even use rudimentary english, so how he could have over 1000 posts is a mystery.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Yoshiya said:
Wow. That was pretty dramatic account suicide given his account is over four years old. Without a post history we can't tell if this was out of character, but he couldn't even use rudimentary english, so how he could have over 1000 posts is a mystery.

I hear tell of posts by him in the Natal thread but I have not seen them for myself.

Yoshiya said:
Here's your post history

Google search

Malfunky

Have you ever seen a Gaffer drink a glass of water? Mountain Dew, that's what they drink, isn't it? Never water? On no account will a Gaffer ever drink water, and not without good reason.

Water, that's what I'm getting at, water. NeoGAF, water is the source of all life. Seven-tenths of this earth's surface is water. Why, do you realize that seventy percent of you is water? And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids.

Are you beginning to understand?

NeoGAF, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol? Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous GAF plot we have ever had to face?

Think past your nose, you cookie cutter mother fuckers, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Shit , this thread reminded my that I'm now moist and need to take a shower, baaaw :(

GhaleonEB

Thread title is a contender for my favorite on GAF, ever. Most amazing thing is, I read this thread when there were just a few posts in it earlier tonight, and came back knowing this was the same thread just from the title. :lol

Malfunky said:
Have you ever seen a Gaffer drink a glass of water? Mountain Dew, that's what they drink, isn't it? Never water? On no account will a Gaffer ever drink water, and not without good reason.

Water, that's what I'm getting at, water. NeoGAF, water is the source of all life. Seven-tenths of this earth's surface is water. Why, do you realize that seventy percent of you is water? And as human beings, you and I need fresh, pure water to replenish our precious bodily fluids.

Are you beginning to understand?

NeoGAF, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol? Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous GAF plot we have ever had to face?

Think past your nose, you cookie cutter mother fuckers, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.
Wikipedia said:
Dr. Charles Bett, a prominent anti-fluoridationist, charged that fluoridation was "better THAN USING THE ATOM BOMB because the atom bomb has to be made, has to be transported to the place it is to be set off while POISONOUS FLUORINE has been placed right beside the water supplies by the Americans themselves ready to be dumped into the water mains whenever a Communist desires!"

It all makes sense now. (?)

Xenon

So will this be NeoGafs next game project, Dude Bro III:I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I ?

edit LOL at raptor gif....

Top Bottom