• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am not moist you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes but not I

Josh7289

Monocle said:
25hzb5i.jpg
This is amazing. What is it?

IrishNinja

buncha cookie cutter mother fuckers.

ps
Jive Turkey said:
But those weren't made by Sony. That's not Kutaragi's vision. Those were made by the dudes bitches and not the bad guy DREAMERs.

gold.

Monocle said:
It...it all makes sense now. Hitler had a vision and a platform, Sony has a vision and a platform, some gamers admire this vision and play Sony's games, all gamers play games. Therefore...ALL GAMERS ARE HITLER! o_O

rfrEj.png

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
gluv65 said:
I'm influenced by Ken, I'm influenced by a doer, not a chewer of fat, I mean a talker.

gluv65 said:
I like that gif, now show me what you are capable of. You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.

:lol :lol :lol

Possibly my favorite quotes from a gaffer ever.

R.I.P. gluv65

Monocle

mr_nothin said:
Speaking of which:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/internet-addicts-guilty-o_n_593552.html

WTF!!
Virtual Child > Real Child

2 year sentence?!?! Suspended for the woman? Wtf is going on
I remember that story. Disgusting crime. Both parents should be be jailed and chemically castrated*.

* this is a reversible procedure involving injections that inhibit libido

Skiesofwonder said:
:lol :lol :lol

Possibly my favorite quotes from a gaffer ever.

R.I.P. gluv65
We need an image to officially represent the second quote. Photoshop GAF, unite!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I do not understand the references to moisture

Top Bottom