• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i am speechless...

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
As soon as I saw that it was SMW, I knew what this was.

Yeah, this video is about as awesome as they come.

Yeah saw it the last time but still...

I don't even want to think about how long it took. Hopefully it was either multiple people or a program or something other than trial-and-error.

senahorse

I hadn't seen it before so thanks. It's a good thing there are so many people with all this free time to provide me with entertainment at work. :D

Link

The Autumn Wind
Am I the only one that finds it amazing that people are still using Mario Paint for stuff like this?

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Link said:
Am I the only one that finds it amazing that people are still using Mario Paint for stuff like this?
Yeah it is awesome. I love browsing the MP songs... Listening to Take On Me right now. Lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, hearing that overworld music..... GAH I gotta go play SMW.

ianp622

The cool thing about this is everyone will be able to do the same thing in LittleBigPlanet themselves. We can see who has the least life of all of us.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
XiaNaphryz said:
If Nintendo fans are insane, what would Final Fantasy fans be classified under?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC9aNJwyIRk
Holy

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Jiggy

I prefer the vocal version, but yeah, I've had that video running as my background music probably at least twenty-five times in the past month--and watched it maybe ten of those times. And why not? It entertains me a lot more than most things released on the non-portables this gen. :D

The only downside being, of course, that now I can't listen to any of the themes that I recognize without "hearing" the SMW effects. Still a small price to pay.

Edit:
If Nintendo ever put out a Super Mario World Music Creator, I'd buy it.

Top Bottom