• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

I can't believe this, but I may have another crazy ass neighbor to deal with

Hudo

Jul 26, 2018
Shitposting aside, I feel for you, OP. I think the only thing you can really do to have some lasting peace and quite is to move, unfortunately. It seems like your current neighborhood is just fucked.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Kadayi

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Nov 13, 2013
I regret to inform you tonight was a quiet night. He did not make a 4th appearance. Sorry to disappoint, if you were hoping for another night of yelling at my expense, don't worry I would've wanted the same thing if I were you too :messenger_sunglasses:

I'll keep this open and next time/if he does it again, I'll record it and post it.

Btw love my new member title, it feels almost like a battle scar. Kinda proud of it actually :messenger_bicep:

• Empathy
Reactions: Kadayi

Gifmaker

Oct 24, 2017
Please specify which major city you live in, just for all of us to make sure to never ever move there.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Dthomp