• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I downloaded the Kim Kardashian Game

F8IFwnm.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
man i want to talk with the developers of this game, they are so fucking brutally making fun of Kim Kardashian the entire game

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It's mobile only. So I can't try it and divebomb Kim's celeb status by proxy.

irI6OwXDMYwO0.png

Amir0x

Banned
I don't think she would give a rat's ass considering all the money this game is making her.

Oh surely not, she lives of being famous for being famous. I just think it's hilarious.

Is it really? I might actually play it...

The game is so fucking self aware, I would be literally shocked if the developers of the game weren't interviewed giggling to themselves like school girls and winking to the camera the entire time about how seriously they took the process. The game is practically bursting with brutally self-aware mocking of Kim Kardashian's entire vacuous way of life. It's like non-stop subversive humour the entire time. I feel the developers realized they would be making a scam game and went wild making the entire fame whore way of life a big fucking joke. It's simply too self aware of a game.

Mariolee

Oh surely not, she lives of being famous for being famous. I just think it's hilarious.

The game is so fucking self aware, I would be literally shocked if the developers of the game weren't interviewed giggling to themselves like school girls and winking to the camera the entire time about how seriously they took the process. The game is practically bursting with brutally self-aware mocking of Kim Kardashian's entire vacuous way of life. It's like non-stop subversive humour the entire time. I feel the developers realized they would be making a scam game and went wild making the entire fame whore way of life a big fucking joke. It's simply too self aware of a game.

Forreal? Any fantastic examples? I might get the game myself now.

Top Bottom