I found a superior Version of Cola. It's better than the real thing.

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018

Here in Australia we have a budget branded (90 cents per bottle) coke knockoff called Que Cola. The No Sugar variant when chilled is better tasting and more refreshing than genuine Coca Cola of any kind. I guarantee it. *sips*

Last edited:

Skyr

Sep 4, 2013
We have something like that in germany too.

Fritz Cola is way better than regular coca cola or pepsi.

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
RC Cola is very underrated and better than nasty pepsi

I just wanted to say that

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
What is it sweetened with?

I'm still on Coke Life, best option out there for what I want imo. Lowest amount of sugar you can get in a "standard" cola.

Last edited:

hariseldon

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Pepsi is literally made of turds. Full fat coca-cola for me every time. No cheap-ass shit either.

Last edited:

Husky

Aug 13, 2017
The Bowery, Exodus
But have you ever had Peach Coca-Cola? I'm not too into soda anymore, but damn that's top-tier.
Canada Dry Ginger Ale is probably my top carbonated beverage though.

CurryPanda

Mar 4, 2019
I think with the varying opinions of people’s favourite beverage, there’s gonna be a lot of fighting going on in this thread soon.

AaronB

May 5, 2013
There's a better cola called "Dr. Pepper."

I miss it so much when I'm outside of the US.

iconmasterX

Jan 27, 2018
why can’t I buy lime Coke?

I can mix it at certain, rare soda fountains but it should come in cans.

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
There's a better cola called "Dr. Pepper."

I miss it so much when I'm outside of the US.
I swear that drink is a meme and you're shitposting right now. We have it here. Foulest shit I've ever tasted.

Last edited:

niveaformen

May 8, 2018

Here in Australia we have a budget branded (90 cents per bottle) coke knockoff called Que Cola. The No Sugar variant when chilled is better tasting and more refreshing than genuine Coca Cola of any kind. I guarantee it. *sips*
ha had that the other day. More like 75 cents! vanilla coke was on sale today so got that instead, but Que is a nice drop. Also the Pepsi Max raspberry is almost always on sale and tastes pretty good

Last edited:

switchback27

Jul 26, 2018
For those that have lived abroad, does Coke (or any other internationally sold beverage) taste different for you depending on country?

Coca-Cola doesn't but Coke Zero sure does for me--I loved Coke Zero in the US, and the Korean version is fucking piss.

Oh, and they recently concocted a zero-calorie cola and coffee mixture. An acquired taste, but good once the process is complete.

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
For those that have lived abroad, does Coke (or any other internationally sold beverage) taste different for you depending on country?

Coca-Cola doesn't but Coke Zero sure does for me--I loved Coke Zero in the US, and the Korean version is fucking piss.

Oh, and they recently concocted a zero-calorie cola and coffee mixture. An acquired taste, but good once the process is complete.
Yes it does taste different. It's even different between outlets within the same country. For example in Australia McDonalds Coke tastes different to Store bought bottled Coke which tastes different to the expensive Coke found in glass bottles.

Last edited:

switchback27

Jul 26, 2018
Yes it does taste different. It's even different between outlets within the same country. For example in Australia McDonalds Coke tastes different to Store bought bottled Coke which tastes different to the expensive Coke found in glass bottles.
Glad I'm not the only one who notices that. The Coke at McDonalds definitely does seem to taste different--although it might have something to do with the salt and grease that you are scarfing down with it, as well.

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
McDonalds coke is more watered down, less fizzy. It's also sweeter, if you get the regular kind.

janicetr

Neo Member
Jul 14, 2018
We have this in Hungary. I find it way better than the original Coke or Pepsi. The green background text says "With real Cola-nut extract".

Reactions: MrRogers