• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I found a superior Version of Cola. It's better than the real thing.

TBB5613_ProductImages_QueCola.jpg

Here in Australia we have a budget branded (90 cents per bottle) coke knockoff called Que Cola. The No Sugar variant when chilled is better tasting and more refreshing than genuine Coca Cola of any kind. I guarantee it. *sips*

Last edited:

Skyr

We have something like that in germany too.

Fritz Cola is way better than regular coca cola or pepsi.

Fritz-Kola.jpg

Nymphae

Banned
What is it sweetened with?

I'm still on Coke Life, best option out there for what I want imo. Lowest amount of sugar you can get in a "standard" cola.

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Pepsi is literally made of turds. Full fat coca-cola for me every time. No cheap-ass shit either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
But have you ever had Peach Coca-Cola? I'm not too into soda anymore, but damn that's top-tier.
Canada Dry Ginger Ale is probably my top carbonated beverage though.

CyberPanda

Banned
I think with the varying opinions of people’s favourite beverage, there’s gonna be a lot of fighting going on in this thread soon.

TBB5613_ProductImages_QueCola.jpg

Here in Australia we have a budget branded (90 cents per bottle) coke knockoff called Que Cola. The No Sugar variant when chilled is better tasting and more refreshing than genuine Coca Cola of any kind. I guarantee it. *sips*
ha had that the other day. More like 75 cents! vanilla coke was on sale today so got that instead, but Que is a nice drop. Also the Pepsi Max raspberry is almost always on sale and tastes pretty good

Last edited:
For those that have lived abroad, does Coke (or any other internationally sold beverage) taste different for you depending on country?

Coca-Cola doesn't but Coke Zero sure does for me--I loved Coke Zero in the US, and the Korean version is fucking piss.

Oh, and they recently concocted a zero-calorie cola and coffee mixture. An acquired taste, but good once the process is complete.

For those that have lived abroad, does Coke (or any other internationally sold beverage) taste different for you depending on country?

Coca-Cola doesn't but Coke Zero sure does for me--I loved Coke Zero in the US, and the Korean version is fucking piss.

Oh, and they recently concocted a zero-calorie cola and coffee mixture. An acquired taste, but good once the process is complete.

Yes it does taste different. It's even different between outlets within the same country. For example in Australia McDonalds Coke tastes different to Store bought bottled Coke which tastes different to the expensive Coke found in glass bottles.

Last edited:
Yes it does taste different. It's even different between outlets within the same country. For example in Australia McDonalds Coke tastes different to Store bought bottled Coke which tastes different to the expensive Coke found in glass bottles.

Glad I'm not the only one who notices that. The Coke at McDonalds definitely does seem to taste different--although it might have something to do with the salt and grease that you are scarfing down with it, as well.

Top Bottom