• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I found a superior Version of Cola. It's better than the real thing.

Von Hugh

6415712613877_0.png

Have you ever tried our lord and savior banana soda?

Susurrus

We have something like that in germany too.

Fritz Cola is way better than regular coca cola or pepsi.

Fritz-Kola.jpg

That shit is disgusting.

The orange one is alright and maybe a couple other flavors but the kola one can fuck right off.

Afri-Cola is another I noticed around here that is also disgusting.

lock2k

Banned
Yes. Ginger ale is the best.

Ginger Ale fan here.

I was into Coke when I was a child and teen but I got sick of it. Nowadays I'm all about Indian Tonic Water, Ginger Ale and I really wish I had San Pellegrino's Aranciata Rossa in Brazil, one of the best beverage's I ever had in NY.

I also love Sidral Mundet from Mexico and Inka Cola from Peru, both are awesome.

But have you ever had Peach Coca-Cola? I'm not too into soda anymore, but damn that's top-tier.
Canada Dry Ginger Ale is probably my top carbonated beverage though.
Have you tried the Canada Dry ginger ale with lemonade or orangeade in it? It's pretty awesome

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Have you tried the Canada Dry ginger ale with lemonade or orangeade in it? It's pretty awesome
Those? I have not! I've had some of the other flavors, can't remember which. Was there something like a strawberry lemonade flavor? Something red. Maybe it was the cranberry. Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale is also fabulous.

Those? I have not! I've had some of the other flavors, can't remember which. Was there something like a strawberry lemonade flavor? Something red. Maybe it was the cranberry. Schweppes Dark Ginger Ale is also fabulous.
Been my favorite for the past few weeks
nirvana-can-m.png

I gave up soda after working in the game industry. They had a free soda fountain in the break room, so I’d be drinking Mountain Dew pretty much nonstop. After 3 months, once my insurance kicks in, I go to the dentist for a cleaning. I had THREE cavities. Mountain Dew will literally melt your teeth. They even have a condition that they call Mountain Dew Mouth - feel free to image search it.

Since coming back to the south, it’s tea for me. Not the hipster tea either. We just have one kind of tea and it is called tea. It comes in unsweetened and diabetes, like the good lord intended.

Update: Jack and Bubba is actually pretty good and the German grocery store I get my meats from had some soda that was actually pretty good.

Codes 208

I’m more of a Dr. Pepper guy (as far as cola/Pepsi goes. I honestly prefer citrus based soda like MTN Dew, Mello Yello, Sprite, etc.)

AaronB

I gave up soda after working in the game industry. They had a free soda fountain in the break room, so I’d be drinking Mountain Dew pretty much nonstop. After 3 months, once my insurance kicks in, I go to the dentist for a cleaning. I had THREE cavities. Mountain Dew will literally melt your teeth. They even have a condition that they call Mountain Dew Mouth - feel free to image search it.

Since coming back to the south, it’s tea for me. Not the hipster tea either. We just have one kind of tea and it is called tea. It comes in unsweetened and diabetes, like the good lord intended.
I was stationed in Georgia years ago, and while I was in the process of moving I ate out a lot and drank lots of sweet tea. I put on like 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

It tastes great, but that stuff is dangerous. I've stopped putting sugar in tea and coffee.

Vlightray

Just wanted to let the OP know thank you! This Stuff is legit real good actually smoother and more caramel just right! 75cents for 1.25l can't go wrong either!

Cheers.

Btw try these too! great taste!
1*CGS4-S8e_tv7wuahxYb98A.png

Last edited:
M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
I will never understand the love for cola. They all taste like shit to me.

appaws

Banned
Pepsi is literally made of turds. Full fat coca-cola for me every time. No cheap-ass shit either.

Those are awesome turds, as Pepsi is far superior.

6415712613877_0.png

Have you ever tried our lord and savior banana soda?

Me want. I love banana shit. Does it taste like banana laffy taffys?

I've never seen it but i've just dispatched my oldest spawn to retrieve some Bubba to see if a Jack n' Bubba is worthy.

We don't do "jack" in Kentucky. It would have to be Bourbon and Bubba, which is a better name anyway.

We don't do "jack" in Kentucky. It would have to be Bourbon and Bubba, which is a better name anyway.
I don't know what part of Kentucky you're from but here in the south we most defitely do "jack" since Tennessee whiskey is just bourbon with an extra filtering step that makes it smooth as hell.

Top Bottom