• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I give up, Nintendo should go third party. One console future here we come.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
the ds rather strongly suggests that nintendo's games would be better on someone else's hardware. i don't care one way or the other, but it'll suck for free-thinking nintendo fans if revolution is a similar case.

If Nintendo can make playable games eagerly defended by their loyalists on the subpar and misengineered DS, they're destined for a new round of greatness on the PS3.

Ranger X

SantaCruZer said:
B I N G O. Wind Waker was rushed. Metroid Prime 2 was kinda rushed. I want Nintendo to take their time with games again.

The real error they made is to let Miyamoto do anything else than lead game design.
This guy should be 300 day a year 40hours a week with is japanese ass on that chair and never fucking move. Letting him other responsabilities and making him decide ANY other things than "how game X should be made and feel like when playing" is a fucking waste of time imo.

Ristamar

xsarien said:
Not that it makes up for a lack of GCN support, but if Eidos keeps going down the road they've chosen, they won't be publishing for anyone unless they start getting their act together.

Yeah, I love how Eidos pointed to the lackluster sales of very late ports as a reason for pulling support. Gee, Eidos, I can't imagine why sales sucked...

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
ToyMachine228 said:
I really wish Nintendo and Microsoft would team up. I really do.
i used to think that too, but then i realised how stupid it is and want to stab people in the face who think it's a good idea.

jarrod

Banned
drohne said:
the ds rather strongly suggests that nintendo's games would be better on someone else's hardware. i don't care one way or the other, but it'll suck for free-thinking nintendo fans if revolution is a similar case.
Well, when has handheld design ever been indicative of console design? Would you also suggest GBA was a good roadmap for what to expect with GameCube?

Razoric

Banned
Sega has some of the best marketing ever. :)

"Genesis does! You can't do this on Nintendo.
Genesis does! You can't do this on Nintendo!
Genesis does...
Genesis does...
Genesis does...
Genesis does... what Nintendon't."

Or SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

And as long as Nintendo continues to make and support handhelds and profit off their console hardware they aren't going anywhere. Some of you fail to realize that you don't have to be #1 or even #2 to be successful. Leave them be and enjoy the games and systems of your choice.

:)

Che

Banned
I always wondered... If threads like this one which appear on GAF every single month full of doom predictions and inflamatory posts about Nintendo were about PS2 or Xbox wouldn't they be locked?

And in case you wanna debate why threads like this can't exist for the other consoles: Sony owes money instead of having money (what Nintendo does) while xbox has sold nearly as much as GC, plus its Japanese third party support sucks. So along with the Nintendo bitching threads let's start bitching about how much Sony is doomed and Xbox doesn't have any proper console games.

ToyMachine228 said:
I really wish Nintendo and Microsoft would team up. I really do.

No That would be horrible. What Nintendo should do is make a Gamecube like console for the kiddies with the popular character franchises and release PS3 games under a different name for the mature audience.

Top Bottom