• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I had a dream about GTA: San Andreas last night

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
It was great - I was running around in a droptop '64, robbing rich people up in the Hollywood Hills and listening to the D.O.C. on the radio. Then CJ and I went ripping around the countryside in our quads, scaring the rednecks and being chased by the cops, laughing and firing our guns in the air.

When I woke up this morning, I had a funny "feeling". What does this mean?

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
The other day, I had a dream that I was at church and was being forced to watch The Passion of the Christ. The only difference was that, instead of Jesus, they were crucifying a topless woman with gigantic implants.

What does THIS mean?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
bishoptl said:
It was great - I was running around in a droptop '64, robbing rich people up in the Hollywood Hills and listening to the D.O.C. on the radio. Then CJ and I went ripping around the countryside in our quads, scaring the rednecks and being chased by the cops, laughing and firing our guns in the air.

When I woke up this morning, I had a funny "feeling". What does this mean?

Did your butt hurt?

Walking_In_Shadow said:
It mean's you're a fucking loser.

Trust me, you're messing with the wrong dude. Bye-bye.

But, back on topic. Take-2 has done it again. Hold back all the news and then strategically release bits leading up to the launch. This game looks to significantly up the freedom quotient way beyond the other 2 games. I'm gonna be a fat ass, 10 foot high afro wearing, tractor combine drive-by fool in 6 weeks :D

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Walking_In_Shadow said:
It mean's you're a fucking loser.
akuma5B15D.gif

Top Bottom