• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I had a weird and a bizarre dream last night

I had a weird dream last night. There was a big storm, thunder everywhere, lightning all up in the air and I was coming home from work. As I got out of my car I see my dad out in our front yard. And I ask him, you're flying tonight? And he says, yeah. And then he gets up in a plane parked in our front yard and get's off up in the air. There are 2 planes parked in my yard, I'm guessing the other one is mine. And then my mom comes out of the house and asks did dad went flying? I said yeah, I'll go look for him, he shouldn't be flying in this weather. And I get in my plane, I take off and I remember I'm having a hard time steering the plane, and I'm looking everywhere but it's hard to see and I can't find my dad's airplane anywhere. And then I woke up. That's the end. That a weird fucking dream. My dad's a lineman, what the hell does he have to do with planes? And what's with the 2 planes in my yard? That's so weird. And I'm not a pilot as well.
It's such a weird dream. But maybe there's some meaning I'm not getting.
I'd like to hear your thought on what this dream means.

The other week I had a dream where I was being interrogated by vaguely ISIS looking fellows. They were demanding that I tell them how much gallium would be needed to structually weaken the Golden Gate Bridge for terroristic purposes. But I had no idea how much to use and they got angrier and angrier. Then I woke up.

Fin.

Top Bottom